First Grow Ever, Check It Out.

Wow, is all i can say. This was my first grow and looking back at it now i feel so noobish. I deffinatly learned alot and my knowledge of the plant is greater, within the coming months i plan to start my next indoor steath box. This time the grow room will be more advanced and more up to date, and the grower after hours more of studying and prep work will be better.

Thanks to everyone that helped me with questions. You guys & gals are amazing!

so im looking to get some cfl lights from lowes and im wondering if anybody had any suggestions

For veg you will want to use any cfls in the blue spectrum like daylight ones and maybe a cool light cfl also to help.

For flowering you will use anything in the red spectrum like soft white and again maybe add a cool light just to even things out a bit.

To be honest cfls work wonders for veg, but if your serious and want the best bud you need to upgrade and get something that puts out way more lumens. Hope this helps a bit:tokin:

CFL Suggestions

so im looking to get some cfl lights from lowes and im wondering if anybody had any suggestions

Perfect for veg. These are the most efficient 6500k I have found at 70 lumens per watt. 23 Watt - T2 CFL - Reduced Length - 100 W Equal - 6500K Full Spectrum Daylight - Min. Start Temp. 0 Deg. F - 80 CRI - 70 Lumens per Watt - 15 Month Warranty - Energy Miser FE-IISB-23W-65K | 1000Bulbs.com

Go to the Orange Depot and buy the contractor pack for your flowering 2700k

TCP 23-Watt (100W) Soft White Household CFL Light Bulbs (12-Pack) - 8CP2312 at The Home Depot

Imo

To be honest cfls work wonders for veg, but if your serious and want the best bud you need to upgrade and get something that puts out way more lumens. Hope this helps a bit:tokin:

I do get better results from my hortilux bulbed HPS, but dollar for gram I am WAY MORE EFFICIENT with cfls and leds. Just my two cents

Back
Top Bottom