First Grow Guidance: 400w MH/600w HPS & Soil

Re: Update: Day 15 of Flowering Stage (12/12)

I've been giving them 1/2 strength Big Bloom and 1/2 strength Tiger Bloom for the last 3 waterings, with about 3-4 days between watering. Am I giving too much nutes?

I'm hoping they don't grow so large as to become root bound. Considering the plants went from ~21 inches to ~50 inches during the initial stretch, wonder how much taller do y'all suppose they might get?

Anyone?

Harry

well i dont see any any signs of nute burn, so your 1/2 strength solution seems to be going good!

as for the stretch, hard to say as it is dependent on strain and conditions, but since they have already doubled in size i would guess they are close to done.

they are lookin awsome!

Thanks for the input y'all. Between the recent attacks, negative reps and ignored questions, I was just about ready to give up on this site.

Yep 4twenty4all, they do look over watered but they're not. This strain lays down about an hour before lights out but they perk back up about an hour before lights on, kinda like they are sleeping. ;) When you add in a recent watering, they really droop.

Thanks again!!

Harry

Harry, kick up the BB to full strength and go to 3/4 strength with the TB and see how they like it..If they like it then kick the TB up to full strength... Your ladies are looking mighty beautiful, keep up the fine work Harry...:peace:

How often are you watering?? I add something every watering. The only time they get plain water is in the begining and the two flushes and an emergency flush here and there:grinjoint: Just keep an eye on them, they really will tell you if you go overboard.. :peace:

Looking good, getting ready for my first hydro. Will be watching as your girls start budding great!! :bong:
Thanks FB. Hope you start a journal so we can follow along. I figure I'll start with dirt until I get my hand dirty, then maybe take a look at hydro.

How often are you watering?? I add something every watering. The only time they get plain water is in the begining and the two flushes and an emergency flush here and there:grinjoint: Just keep an eye on them, they really will tell you if you go overboard.. :peace:

I've been watering around every four days since transplanting to 5gal buckets and moving to the flowering stage. Will keep an eye on them when I jack up the flowering nutes.

Here's some new pix!!

The clones are doing well..
clones15.jpg

Miss Burley
burley.jpg

Some Baby Flowers
flower15.jpg

flower22.jpg

flower31.jpg

Should I consider trimming off the small lower branches to help the other flowering sites?

Harry

I am trying that for the first time, I have heard good things about it.. maybe try it on one and see the difference? Every four days is about right, that should drop to 3 days the about everyother day as the start filling out.. I think you still have some stretching to do though. Those ladies have to be getting up there in height..also, most of the usable lumens are lost after 36" so that should give you a good trimming height.. You have some fine ladies and are doing one hell of a job..:peace:

damn those sativa plants are huge, its a very nice forest. great job.

Very nice! You can up your nutes a bit. You will know when you hit the sweet spot, the tips will slightly brown. I suspect they are done with the major stretch, but even a 25% sativa will grow very tall, even if light height and water is correct. By the looks of those stems, you have quite a yeild coming. They will be able to support some serious weight.

Nice job.

Thanks Doc & Boss. Today is watering day and I'm gonna jack the flowering nutes.

More stretch huh Boss, oh man? I just measured they range from 51" to 55" inches from the top of the buckets. I have about 18" or so more to headroom to work with so hopefully, that will be enough.

I was checking the moisture level earlier and three of the plants were dry and need water. The tallest plant is still plenty moist. It's almost like it's not sucking up the water like the others, yet they were all watered at the same time.

The top looks strange as well. Here's a pic.

problemtop.jpg

The leaves are curling down at the very top. Other than that, the plant seems OK. Do you think I'm having issues with the roots and disaster is about to strike? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Harry

Back
Top Bottom