0603141912.jpg
0602140149a.jpg
0601140127.jpg
0602140130.jpg
0603141742b.jpg
0603141912a.jpg
:welcome::love:

Re: First Grows indoor CFL bag seed alot of pic Thanks for the help

if u need any more info just let me know i really need help with nutes and when to start i want a good yeild if female

Hey and welcome.. I'm a novice grower so i'll wait until come of the pro's chime in. But let me get this right, you aren't using any Nutes as of yet? First things first, get a good pH and ppm meter. You can also start with a 3 part(grow,micro,bloom) nute package. I'm not promoting one over another, but I have had good success with the General a hydroponics line of Nutes. If you do pick up a nute package be sure to start with about 1/4 of the suggested strength. Best of luck. You will get all the guidance u need.:welcome:

Ok yeah well I'll accept all the help I can get

Hello there. Nice to see you posting on 420mag. Now down to biz lol. soil vigoro has nutes in it so be very careful adding more. I have never used it and not sure witch kind you are using. Your plants look very happy right now. If you let me know witch one your using I will look it up and see what kind of nutes it has and what you may need.

This is what I'm using about to start two more seeds should I buy a diff one or? ??? Thanks for the feedback CO Finest

It can get frustrating not getting replies, so much traffic here it is hard to keep up, your journal gets buried. Best way is to take the time and interact with other people here and post so your thread gets bumped...

I haven't experimented much with different soils. My first grow I used Fox Farms Ocean Forest, which was a bit too nutrient heavy for the seedlings, so I now use 2x Ocean Forest and 1x Fox Farms Light Warrior and it looks good now. That is a very popular soil used by growers. It doesn't appear that your soil has harmed your young plant, but feel free to experiment, sometimes due to funds people try all sorts of different things, or you may choose to just stick with what has worked for you so far.

Nutrients... as it was already mentioned make sure that you start with about a 1/4 of the recommended dosage, and gauge how your plant reacts. In soil it will take a couple days to notice a difference, which is worth noting. My first grow I was over-feeding already, and after not seeing a difference after two days I upped the nutrients and almost lost my crop.

I use General Hydroponics Flora Series, it's a 3 part nutrient system, and is fairly common among most growers I have interacted with. A lot of people will start using nutrients once the first true leaves show, which you have! Living in Colorado I would assume you have a grow store nearby, they would have everything you need, and usually can give you some good advice, I use my local stores and growers when I don't get a response here or don't have the time to wait.

Thing is my budget must of grown a hole in it because I'm out of funds but what would be a good starter nut brand easy to use I work a lot but my wife don't mind watching the plant so I need something she could use

Thing is my budget must of grown a hole in it because I'm out of funds but what would be a good starter nut brand easy to use I work a lot but my wife don't mind watching the plant so I need something she could use

I only really know about General Hydroponics... and when mixing there is a set order to mix so that you avoid nutrient lock out, I believe I paid 25$ for the set, one pint of each in the Flora series, and that would supply you for a while, especially just running a couple plants. As long as you mix them in the right order they are easy. An example of the mixing procedure (just throwing numbers, the exact measurements are on your bottles, and then cut them down to 1/4 dose to start)

1. 1 Gallon of water
2. Add 1 tsp FloraMicro, mix well
3. Add 1 tsp FloraGrow, mix well
4. Add 1 tap FloraBloom, mix well and you are ready to water.

I'm not sure if nutrient solutions get much more simple than that, hopefully somebody else with more experience and who is more used to a budget grow would have some other suggestions for nutrients. You could try searching the forums for the word "budget", I have stumbled across a few budget grows, we have some insanely resourceful people around here that you could observe, and maybe ask for their input, the majority of people on this forum are very nice and helpful.

I'll probably buy that kind won't be %I'll tomorrow but when should I start feeding

I'll probably buy that kind won't be %I'll tomorrow but when should I start feeding

You can feed now, notice how you have 5 blade leaves? I believe the rule of thumb is that once you see those first "true" leaves you can start feeding. Judging by your pics everything looks fine right now. You start off with 1/4 of the recommended dosage, I am not familiar with the soil you are using, it seems to have provided all the necessary nutrients you need so far, you have a nice healthy deep green color and it appears good growth, you may not need to supply nutrients just yet, but you can if you would like.

So I have this plant and just started germinate 2 more seeds can I put them under the same light

So I have this plant and just started germinate 2 more seeds can I put them under the same light

Yes they can go under the same lighting, I have 12 plants under my 600 watt HPS light. You will want to get more lighting at some point, most likely, but for now, the same light is fine, it won't hurt them, but more powerful light can translate to bigger and happier plants, seedlings are fine under the lighting you have for sure.

Back
Top Bottom