First Grow Journal - Crown Royal

Some have mentions mag deficiency due to floranova having little cal mag. and i shifted from floraseries to foranova

ok so i got some cal-mag and added, 30 mil based on 5 mil/gal and i halved it, my ppm is now at 900 so i may add a couple gallons of water to thin it out a bit back down to 700, or i might let it roll. I picked up 4 clones 2 wonderwoman, 1 bubbleicious, and 1 hindu kush here are some update pics
9-27-mother.jpg
9-27-fimmed.jpg

here is an overview of my now full tent, I transplanted the 4 clones into my ebb and grow now we wait and see what happens
full_tent.jpg

Some updated Pron and a proper introduction to the new girls in the house
first we have wonder woman #1
wonderWoman1-9-30.jpg

Then wonderwoman #2 because i really liked this strains effects
wonderwoman2-9-30.jpg

Then we have bubbleicious
bubbleicious-9-30.jpg

Then Hindu Kush
hindu-kush-9-30.jpg

An update on the Fimmed plant
fimmed-9-30-15.jpg

And an update on the mother to be
mother-9-30-15.jpg

Nice setup G00ch, quite a smorg of strains! Can't wait to see those baseball bat sized colas :thumb:
Yea i bought crown royal feminized seeds, and i have 2 of them in there that is the fimmed and the mother, then i picked up 4 clones locally, I really enjoyed the high from the wonderwoman and i wanted to grow that so bad i am very excited for that, then i love me some kush and although i have never tried hindu kush i know i will like it, and the bubbleicous sounds fruity and i love fruity so we will see

I am 30 days in and in 30 days i am hoping to flip them on all hallows eve while playing every song from pink floyd mixed with tupac, biggy and snoop. I will be a magical night, and they will finish around christmas/new years time

Nice selection you've got going there!! Taking on way more than I dare for my first!!
Go big or go home, I actually grew successfully 20 something years ago but this is hydro and this is the first time, so I figure I will have a great start to 2016, Says Crown Royal flowers for 9 weeks, maybe ill pop them in a week earlier then

Yea she is still curling a little bit but next water change i think will help some more, I am contemplating using tap water, mine isnt to bad about 250-300 ppm I have been using filtered water at 90ppm

So i have changed from using filtered water, to using tap water. I was pleasantly surprised when after adding my nutes(14tsp floranova) and cal/mag+(12tsp) my PH landed right on ph-5.5. Just wish i had not sat down on the couch until after i added some warmer water, temp was down at 62, but o well maybe a cold bath will help wake them up :bravo:

Yea they are firing on all cylinders, I am a little concerned with the hindu kush clone, its stem is very colorful and im not sure if its consistent with the strain im gonna call my buddy where i got them, see if it looks normal, I see new growth.
I am also thinking about when to flip them to 12/12 I am thinking christmas newyears time frame on harvest/smoking, so i think i will flip them in 2 weeks

updated pron things are looking really good lots of new growth and the clones seem to be taking to the system very well.
Wonderwoman #1
10-5-wonderwoman1.jpg

Wonderwoman #2
10-5-wonderwoman2.jpg

Bubbleiscious
10-5-bubbleicious.jpg

Hindu Kush
10-5-hindu-kush.jpg

Edit!!
Fimmed
10-5-fimmed.jpg

Mother