First Grow Journal - Crown Royal

they got 2 more weeks then into the flower room they go, it looks like the fimmed one is sexually ready to head over and i think all the clones look ready just want more growth on them I am going to up the nutes this weekend and kick on the mh again
fimmed-staggered.jpg

And on the 35th day G00ch Said LET THEIR BE LIGHT. And so it was
I am keeping it high because of prior issues, hopefully the plants are healthy enough to drink this shit up
let_there_be_light.jpg

ok so the pics above are 6 hours after i turned on the light, I was horrified. I think it was a combo of too close and to much power, I lifted it all the way to the top, left the cfl's lower, and turned the ballast to 50%. Here we are next day.
Mother burnt
10-7-mother-burnt.jpg

Fimmed burnt
10-7-fimmed-burnt.jpg

wonderwoman1
10-7-wonderwoman-1.jpg

Wonderwoman2
10-7-wonderowman-2.jpg

Bubbleicious
10-7-bubbleicious.jpg

Hindu kush
10-7-hindu-kush.jpg

ordered a new 6 bucket setup for the flower tent, as soon as it comes in I will move 5 plants into the flower and the mother will stay with the clones. Ordering a new controller tomorrow, seeds should be coming in im pumped

Thanks kb Cobra im hoping to flip them next week for a christmas harvest but not sure its going to happen, may take an extra week we will see.

well as i read, it can take 4-8 weeks to cure properly so i might have a few to smoke i doubt the rest will be ready, at least if i grow it correctly

here are some updated pics of my full tent

wonderwoman-1
10-10-wonerwoman1.jpg

wonderwoman-2
10-10-wonderomwan-2.jpg

bubbleiscious
10-10-bubblicious.jpg

hindu kush
10-10-hindu_kush.jpg

fimmed
10-10-fimmed.jpg

mother
10-10-mother.jpg

If you look at the crown royal pics you will notice the top new growth is slightly stressed, i believe this was due to 3 days of 12 hours of work and me not paying attention to the rez. It had lost a couple gallons of water, making the liquids more concentrated, i noticed the ph was stopped at 5.6 and the ppm was at 1400, so i added some water brought the ppm back down to 1050 and the ph is at 5.8 now

10 day update on the clones showing before and after. Looks like decent growth what do you think?
wonder woman
wonderwoman1-10days.jpg

Hindu kush
hindu-kush-10days.jpg

Bubbleicious
bubblicious-10days.jpg

Back
Top Bottom