First Grow Journal - Crown Royal

question on watering for ebb and flow system, should i be watering when lights on,off, or both? I am currently using the same cycle i used for grow, every 6 hours for 30 minutes

here is my 2 day image update still no answers from the community about watering while the lights are off?

10-20-9.jpg

10-20-8.jpg

10-20-7.jpg

10-20-6.jpg

10-20-5.jpg

any signs of male?

10-20-4.jpg

10-20-3.jpg

10-20-2.jpg

10-20-1.jpg

I made my first attempt at cloning today took one clipping and set it in and we will see what happens. I have an oxy clone and i am using Olivias cloning solution

yes it seems to be going well, i guess im not really sure as i have never done this before in hydro or on my own. I never trimmed anything off them i just let it go like mother nature intended after a fim of course

ok i think i might have a better handle on the heat and humidity now my "lights out" temp was 73, so that is really good much better then 60 something, tonight i will turn up the heater just a smidge to try and get 75 ish, lights on i am 85.
and here are some pics I am going to take more later.
10-22-3.jpg
10-22-4.jpg
10-22-2.jpg
10-22-1.jpg

yea i think i have a bad hood, because the other plants under the crappy hood are not doing nearly as well as the ones under the cooltube, so i am going to buy a cooltube tomorrow and get rid of the aluminum wing piece of shit

yea i think i have a bad hood, because the other plants under the crappy hood are not doing nearly as well as the ones under the cooltube, so i am going to buy a cooltube tomorrow and get rid of the aluminum wing piece of shit

I have a few of those aluminum wing crappy reflectors too. I will use them for the 250W cfl's for clones and stuff but other than that nothing. Wishing you a big harvest bro. I just started chopping my AK47 tonight. Still have 1/3 to chop but so far I'm over a pound and a half wet trimmed bud.

ok so I made the dumbest rookie mistake ever, I knew the fan i had put in had blue lights on the front of it, and the dumbass that i am did not take that into account when i was covering all the lights, so this is the first time i could look into the tent when the lights were off because i am at work when it off, so i went in and bam fucking blue light in the fucking tent SHM
:surrender::rip::sorry::bigblush:

ok so I made the dumbest rookie mistake ever, I knew the fan i had put in had blue lights on the front of it, and the dumbass that i am did not take that into account when i was covering all the lights, so this is the first time i could look into the tent when the lights were off because i am at work when it off, so i went in and bam fucking blue light in the fucking tent SHM
:surrender::rip::sorry::bigblush:

Oh Crap man. I hope it didn't do any harm for ya. I know I was so paranoid about that kind of stuff that I checked it quite often and I'm lucky I did too because my digital readout on my fan power was pretty bright red. From now on you will be paranoid like me lol.

I suspect it wont have an effect because it was on from the start of flowering and it was at the low level not at the tops, so im hoping all is good, here are some updated pics
10-24-5.jpg
10-24-4.jpg
10-24-3.jpg
10-24-2.jpg
10-24-1.jpg

so now that i have switched them to 12/12, i want to make sure i maximize my output, i am using floranova bloom, what are some recommendations that would help to produce giant juicy buds?

Molassees and co2 if you have it. If you use co2 get a ppm meter, it can be deadly to humans and animals over 10,000ppm. Also they look great

molasses huh I have co2 in there via an exhale bag, as it progresses i am going to get another i am really happy at how happy my plants are even though i have stressed them constantly, although i am not sure how long into the flower it will take to show, i am nervous,anxious luckily i just grabbed some white berry kush and this shit is the most fruity i have every tasted or smelled.
I know when i go to the hydro store i see all kinds of crazy formulas bug budz etc.. just not sure what it is they are providing that is extra help for them

Back
Top Bottom