First grow needing some advice

RiahG

420 Member
image.jpg
Just looking from some advice on how to bring these babies back to life. I make sure the ppm and the ph is all at the right levels but it’s still not helping the grow. This started to happen about a day ago. I was watering it every other day but I was afraid that I was under watering because the soil was very dry. Since then I have watered them every morning for the past two days just enough to dampen the soil. But it seems things aren’t getting better. Any advice to help bring these back?

hiya @RiahG :welcome:

welcome to the forum

we're gonna need a bunch more to even start. for starters : the media, how often you feed and what. the light source etc etc

pics under real light are a requirement. burple lights can't help. run through this and get back with the relevant info.

You aren't giving enough water. Feed until water comes out the bottom of the pot. Should need more water in 2-3 days.
depends on what his media is and other things.
you're answering before we know

Also, roll the sides of those pots down so the soil is almost to the top of the pot. You are blocking air & light. Should have filled that pot to the top.

i would have media to the top as well. we need to know what it is though for feeding and how often.

Looks like soil to me. By the way the OP described his watering it sounds underwatered.

everyone calls it soil til they know better. you know that as well as i do. at one time you were one lol.

hiya @RiahG :welcome:

welcome to the forum

we're gonna need a bunch more to even start. for starters : the media, how often you feed and what. the light source etc etc

pics under real light are a requirement. burple lights can't help. run through this and get back with the relevant info.
So I water them around 5:30am every other morning. But I started to water them every morning once I realized they were so dry. I’m just using regular grow soil from fox farm and that’s also the nutrients I have as well. I have the trio of those three nutrients bottles for all stages. The light I have is just a LED grow light I will take a picture of the top of it.
image.jpg

Have you picked up your pots when the soil is dry ? Remember how light it feels. Now water / feed till water comes out the bottom. Feel how heavy the pot is now. When it starts feeling light again it's time to water. It will only take 1 good watering & you'll start seeing them perk up in 4-6 hours. By tomorrow they will look just fine. That's my 2 cents.

Have you picked up your pots when the soil is dry ? Remember how light it feels. Now water / feed till water comes out the bottom. Feel how heavy the pot is now. When it starts feeling light again it's time to water. It will only take 1 good watering & you'll start seeing them perk up in 4-6 hours. By tomorrow they will look just fine. That's my 2 cents.
Okay thank you so much for the advice! I will update this thread with the results! :)

Not sure what you mean. I still call my soil (FFOF) soil to this day.

soil rules do apply in fox. and i would follow that.

@Emilya still has the best potted plant soil watering tutorial ever and i would follow that. there is no point for me to try and explain it, or a better method.

even if you don't learn it, you will do it that way over time without knowing .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m rolling the pots down now as well

fill them up as @Buds Buddy suggested. would be better.

If it's Coco it's REALLY UNDERWATERED.
Meant it more as an Exaggeration then a shout. Sorry.

i know you meant it in concern lol :p
was a touch worried about scaring @RiahG away is all

we just want to make sure all are welcome. :)

@RiahG - by normal light pics - we mean under normal light. not the burple grow light. the burple pics won't tell us anything, and we won't be able to even start to help you.

as for the lights themselves ... oooh well. that's for other posts . :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom