First Grow!

Good morning VG,

Nice pictures, they look lovely. Have a question? I saw the leaves that you pulled on the Loo. Where did you pull them from, top, middle or bottom?

If they came from the bottom, it just may be the older leaves just dying off. Happened to me also.

:peace:

Virgin,just be very careful about ur yellowing leaves,many people will tell u its under feeding,others will tell u its overfeeding.I'm no expert,far from it.but if ur plants start showing more yellow ect,I'd suggest loads of water 1st,I honestly think a lot of people,myself included think any probs,give ur plants more food,it could be 2 much food aswel,rem,these are "grow it the wild" plants,they don't get loads of food in the wild,anyway I hope ur leaves stay nice an green.I've decided 2 harvest 2day,an its only 1 plant,an its taking half the day just 2 trim her,so wen ur coming close 2 harvest m8,def rem,it takes along time 2 trim these plants.expect a full day with ur plants,an don't plan anything 4 that day,I've only half trimmed an it took me 3 hours,I was smoking a bong or 2 2 be fair,but its a ball breaker m8,I'll have my final pics up later:yahoo::hookah::cool::partyboy::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::party::tommy::ciao::rollit:

Hows things with your ladies i see you plan on putting them out for 5 days,watch mother nature doesn't play a mean trick again !!

It's probably what I'm going to do. I figure it this way, they only have 6 - 10 days to live anyways. Cold Temps seem to trigger more Trich production. The Northern Lights cross are extremely adaptable to colder climates. Now, if I raise the pots on the porch by placing Styrofoam underneath them, the roots will stay warm, but the buds & colas are going to get a nice shot of cold air. I'm trying for a "Controlled Shock" to get the plant to think "Oh sh*t" I better hurry up before I die.

:Namaste:

Ha ha nice one SL any reason why you didn't let her go till sunday ? or did you just wnna smoke her lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hear what your saying mate i've always taken the odd yellow leaf off but i took more off today than usual and because they still are not showing any signs of nute burn i'm assuming it's a deficiency,i don't think it's too much food mate they have been having the same dose for 3 weeks now and they only showed sign's in the last day or two,considering how quick they uptake the water i think if it was too much they would have showed signs before now(i hope) lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah VG,

I totally agree with you. Stevie is looking so, so hot, she is perfectly proportioned. You definitely have a winner with her! You others look amazing also, but "Ole Sabo" is just sort of partial to Stevie!

:bravo:

Me too mate, i like them all but stevie's 'stance' being short and wide just visually nicer too look at in my book,i guess i prefer to look at the indica's opposed to the sativa's lol

I'm glad i have another mazar to grow 100% indica,the blueberry i got to grow with it are 80% indica so the next tentfull should be amazing to look at :cheesygrinsmiley:

The smell coming from my ladies is amazing !! the mazar smells kinda skunky,the PP when i stick my nose right in the bud site smells a lovely fruity,sweet smell it's gorgeous :)

And i think i have the RH of my tent sorted too !! the moisture traps are amazing combined with the rice after all that water my RH usually goes up to 54% then drops over the days after,today it was 44% straight after the watering now it's dropped to 42% :) happy VG :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Likes. My phone is not processing likes correctly. If you see less likes, its technology, not a lack of appreciation.

Re: photos. I'm in the habit of turning off the HPS for as few seconds to get a better color on a flash photo. It seems you do that also. Anyone think this is a strain on the girls?

Radogast

Don't think it'll stress the Ladies as much as the ballast. I just adjust the "Macros" White Balance & you can leave the HPS running and still get nice shots.

:high-five:

Cheers trichomes :)

If you don't mind me asking what is your opinion on the problem ?

Cheers :peace: VG :peace:

:blunt:

she looks happy today, i may be lost, or a bit confused with another journal I was helping in thurs., is the one with light patches on the shade leaves & a few brown edges on the same leaf? from yesterday w/ BAR? sorry I confuse easily when medicated, that plant (above) looks quite happy. My answer yesterday was possible over watering (light patches on big leaves)

LMK if I'm in the wrong yard & bring me up to speed here, I'm glad to try n help anybody 420!:high-five:

Hey trichomes :cheesygrinsmiley: not been abandoned just on GMT here in the uk ;-)

I Put it down to my ladies using more magnesium than is available from my soil because when i feed,i drop the ph to 6.2 like it says on the bottle and i think it's locked out calcium/magnesium so i gave a little dose of epsom salts. I had a similar promblem earlier on in my grow and the epsom salts sorted it,just hope i have diagnosed it right ! ha ha

Cheers CO grower :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom