First harvest

JayD1980

420 Member
First harvest of 2 grandpa Larry's indoor. Got 3.5oz out of it. Is that sound about right?

20220823_160810.jpg

20220823_160800.jpg

20220822_191251.jpg

Of course. That's 3.5oz of beautiful homegrown that you didn't have before. :goodjob:

Now when it comes to yield there's a lot of factors to consider such as pot size, lighting, strain, plant size etc etc.

If you harvested them when these pics were taken, you might've harvested a touch early in my opinion and your yield could've been larger if you waited a little longer. My eyes see quite a lot of white pistils still.

Of course. That's 3.5oz of beautiful homegrown that you didn't have before. :goodjob:

Now when it comes to yield there's a lot of factors to consider such as pot size, lighting, strain, plant size etc etc.

If you harvested them when these pics were taken, you might've harvested a touch early in my opinion and your yield could've been larger if you waited a little longer. My eyes see quite a lot of white pistils still.
No this was two weeks before harvest. They didn't get to much bigger the last week, and there was alot less white hairs when harvested.

Personally I’d say, any harvest that produces an enjoyable product you didn’t have before is a success. Just getting to the end is a feat in itself. Take what you learned from the grow and apply the lessons and see if you can outdo yourself next time!

Back
Top Bottom