420 Member
Strain/s: Runtz, Wedding Crasher, GG4, Painkiller XL, AMG
Genetic Makeup: Sativa and Indica Dominates
Pot/Bucket Size: Solo Cup
Tent Size: -
Grow Space: 47' x 47'
How Many Plants: 5
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Germination (putted around 27/11)
Medium: 100% Coco Coir pre-buffered
Lights: 15 Watt LED, 24h on till photo
Nutrients: Plagron Coco A&B
Room/Tent Temperature: 65-69°F/ 18.3°C-20.6°C
Relative Humidity: 60-70%
Media/Res PH: 6.6PH *reading* (5.9PH true number I think).
Pests: None
Watering: Fully soaked before placing in cup.

Its been around 70h and some of them have have popped.
So some popped , any advice would be helpfull and any questions can be asked.
Thanks in advance. I am gonna try to updated daily, but atleast every 2 days. see y all soon.:woohoo:

thumbnail_image0.jpg

These are the questions and comments you might as well answer up front because they will show up soon enough.
Are you moving to a bigger grow space or planning to fit all 5 plants in a 4x4 area?
The 15 wat is just for germination, right?
65 deg is the minimum temp where plats can live but growth is almost stopped. Good for flowering but veg should be closer to 75-85deg.
Most people mix 70% coir with 30% perlite or vermiculite to increase drainage.
You have the right PH for soil but in hydro you want closer to 5.8

Also helps if you let us know what experience you have and what is new to you. Don't want to insult by going too basic or skip important basic info, assuming you already know it. Everyone is here to help with the best intentions.

:goodluck:

Strain/s: Runtz, Wedding Crasher, GG4, Painkiller XL, AMG
Genetic Makeup: Sativa and Indica Dominates
Pot/Bucket Size: Solo Cup
Tent Size: -
Grow Space: 47' x 47'
How Many Plants: 5
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Germination
Medium: 100% Coco Coir pre-buffered
Lights: 15 Watt LED, 24h on
Nutrients: Plagron Coco A&B
Room/Tent Temperature: 65-69°F/ 18.3°C-20.6°C
Media/Res PH: 6.6PH
Pests: None
Watering: Fully soaked before placing in cup.

Its been around 70h and some of them have have popped.
So some popped I will upload a picture later on, any advice would be helpfull and any questions can be asked.
Thanks in advance.
Hello my friend, hope you are doing well.
I'm a bit of a coco fan and will join you if that's OK.
I ran Plagron before.
Make sure you get runoff every day when you feed.
And always with calmag first , at 5.8 ph.
1/2 to 1/4 strength to start.
Do you have their flowering nutrients?
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

These are the questions and comments you might as well answer up front because they will show up soon enough.
Thanks man, Loved to see you here :yummy:
Are you moving to a bigger grow space or planning to fit all 5 plants in a 4x4 area?
Fabric pots, max 5 gallon min 2.5 gallon, the space is going to be around 47.24 x 47.24 inches/ 120 x 120 cm Its going be tight in space cause I dont have a much power full light.
The 15 wat is just for germination, right?
Yup its a dimmed 300w led light to 5%
65 deg is the minimum temp where plats can live but growth is almost stopped. Good for flowering but veg should be closer to 75-85deg.
Thanks for that, I wondered why the germination was soo slow. I am gonna increase the temps with a heater. Again Thanks
Most people mix 70% coir with 30% perlite or vermiculite to increase drainage.
You have the right PH for soil but in hydro you want closer to 5.8
Yes the reason I watered around 6.6PH is cause the meter when I opened was reading around 7.8PH and I thought it was needed to be calibrated and my package was still on its way if you do the math ,ph is 7.8PH (out the range) - 7.1PH (right ph when the meter is opened) = -0.7PH so 6.6Ph -0.7 = 5.9PH.
Also helps if you let us know what experience you have and what is new to you. Don't want to insult by going too basic or skip important basic info, assuming you already know it. Everyone is here to help with the best intentions.

:goodluck:
Thanks again:passitleft:

Hello my friend, hope you are doing well.
I'm a bit of a coco fan and will join you if that's OK.
Thanks I am doing better, how are you doing ? than normal cause I was tired of soil with the slow releasing nutes and easily overwatered plants, so I think and hope that I am gonna be a coco fan also.

I ran Plagron before.
Make sure you get runoff every day when you feed.
okay

And always with calmag first , at 5.8 ph.
1/2 to 1/4 strength to start.
I am gonna do a feeding around 200ppm with the nutes when they start photo photosynthesis.

Do you have their flowering nutrients?
Talk soon.
Its the same bottles that is going to be used from the beginning till the end, and hopefully see you soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks for the information and for your text see you soon :ganjamon:

Thanks I am doing better, how are you doing ? than normal cause I was tired of soil with the slow releasing nutes and easily overwatered plants, so I think and hope that I am gonna be a coco fan also.

okay

I am gonna do a feeding around 200ppm with the nutes when they start photo photosynthesis.

Its the same bottles that is going to be used from the beginning till the end, and hopefully see you soon.

Thanks for the information and for your text see you soon :ganjamon:
I'm good thanks my friend.
Coco is the bomb for growth.
Fast & Fun. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

02/12/2023 ( 2 days later )
So far soo good,

Changed what things up like a heating pad that I had. Played around with how I am gonna use it for optimal growth, some seedlings doing strange things. Later on the ph was doing weird, so I did a recalibration for the next watering.

Input: 5.7Ph / 0.7 EC Output 5,6PH / 0.46-0.56 EC
Temps/ humidity : (bottom solocup) 80.60°F - 84.20°F, 27°C - 30°C ( beginning solocup) 84.20°F - 68.00°F, 18°C - 20°C / humdifier says 75%
Some pics ( *uncensored* )

3 hours before watering: 7 hours later:
3.jpg
1.jpg

Any advice or help and question can be given.

:lot-o-toke::passitleft:

Soo Dear Journal, (05/12/2023)

We are updating after 2 days later ( 4 days +/- since photosynthesis )

I saw some slow growth and couldn't figure really a reason so I decided that it could be the PH. And decided to water first around 5.8PH and did most of the times go down run-off to 4.8PH so did some configurations around 9PH ingoing did get me 6.0PH run-off, And if I water again 5.9PH it goes to 5.7PH and even lower. Even sometimes I think it is the too much salts. and did some changes again and playing around with the heating pad also fertigations. So here goes the stats:

Stage: Early Growth 4 Days +/-
Lights: 30W
Room/Tent Temperature: 68.00°F-86.0°F/ 20°C-30°C ( solo cup )
Watering Run-Off: 5.7-6.0PH / 0.6-1.3 E.C
Love Love Love :woohoo:

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg

:bong::bongrip:

So here we go, (8/12/2023)
We have some hard slow growth, watered today ( 3 days no water ). in, PH:5.8 / E.C:0.95 run- off, PH:5.5-5.7 / E.C:0.65-93 with a %15-35 run-off. For the rest I love it.

Stage: Early Seedling 7 Days +/-
Lights: 40W
Room Temperature: 68.00°F-86.0°F/ 20°C-30°C
Watering Run-Off: 5.5-5.7PH / 0.6-0.9 E.C with a %15-35 run-off.

image1(1).jpeg

Any advice or help and question can be given. :woohoo:

No one else has mentioned it so I missed something. What are the companion sprouts you have in the pots?

If your PH continues to drift down it could be salt buildup over time. The plants don't really "eat" until after the first serrated leaves form. Any uneaten salts will just build up lowering the PH. Now that they are eating they should keep up with a modest food supply.

Poppy sprouts, hope the police dont raid my place. 😅
But its just more like a filling place cause I know that they dont gone grow much. before they die which is sad. 😥
:cough::passitleft:
Thanks for the info.

So its been around 9 days and there isnt big of a growth but we are hopefully gettin there.

I thought the reading where fucked up and wrong so I did a re calibration again ( past week I did 4 calibrations ) lol.
And again the E.C is is lower than the water - First did a tiny flush with 7.9PH, 0.35 E.C around 100-350ml then the real fertigation which was 6.6PH, 0.95 E.C which ended up at run-off 5.5-6.0PH / 0.57-0.85 E.C with a %35-45 run-off.
So now I am preping water which is fully R.O which the PH target is being 6.0PH and 0.7 E.C. Love the girls :bong:
I wonder if it is the PH/E.C meter, Or feeding too much for the stage.

Stage: Early Seedling 9 Days +/-
Lights: 45W
Temperature: 68.00°F-86.0°F/ 20°C-30°C
Watering Run-Off: 5.5-6.0PH / 0.54-0.92 E.C with a %35-45 run-off.

IMG_2355.jpg

So its been around 9 days and there isnt big of a growth but we are hopefully gettin there.

I thought the reading where fucked up and wrong so I did a re calibration again ( past week I did 4 calibrations ) lol.
And again the E.C is is lower than the water - First did a tiny flush with 7.9PH, 0.35 E.C around 100-350ml then the real fertigation which was 6.6PH, 0.95 E.C which ended up at run-off 5.5-6.0PH / 0.57-0.85 E.C with a %35-45 run-off.
So now I am preping water which is fully R.O which the PH target is being 6.0PH and 0.7 E.C. Love the girls :bong:
I wonder if it is the PH/E.C meter, Or feeding too much for the stage.

Stage: Early Seedling 9 Days +/-
Lights: 45W
Temperature: 68.00°F-86.0°F/ 20°C-30°C
Watering Run-Off: 5.5-6.0PH / 0.54-0.92 E.C with a %35-45 run-off.

IMG_2355.jpg
Set your hp to 5.8 exactly, feed the girls around the rim.
Every day to run off.
But stop reading the run off.
About half strength nutrients at this early stage.
Hope your weekend is going well.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Yea sorry man having a little though weekend when my ladies aint above happy I know its a learning curve but still, and thanks for the answer, I think I will pass at least a day of fertigation cause some of them show overwatering stress. Just smoke, smoke, smoke repeat. Enough about me how is your weekend going and how are you. :passitleft: :yummy:

Yea sorry man having a little though weekend when my ladies aint above happy I know its a learning curve but still, and thanks for the answer, I think I will pass at least a day of fertigation cause some of them show overwatering stress. Just smoke, smoke, smoke repeat. Enough about me how is your weekend going and how are you. :passitleft: :yummy:
Stacey my wife had to run into work.
So today is shot.
I have seeds soaking.
Maby I can pot some.
Other than that I’m going to hang with my dogs and relax.
Thanks Amigo :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

That seems like fun, also can I ask something could you do a journal.
I would love to see a live journal of your grow. What seeds you poppin ? I really loved the Northern Lights the grow was nice and the smoke was deff outer space.
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom