First Major Grow After Trial Run

Nice I used to have alot of business that way when I was younger I'm not too far in mk.. I used verve multipurpose and I struggled untill I found out what it was made of then was a breeze..
I'll stick around bro hopefully you get a great harvest

Nice I used to have alot of business that way when I was younger I'm not too far in mk.. I used verve multipurpose and I struggled untill I found out what it was made of then was a breeze..
I'll stick around bro hopefully you get a great harvest
cool bro, I just read your journal, a fantastic read and great outcome. for your first grow, you grew like a pro!

So, back again and well fucking things up due to being impatient lol, I have first taken all my plants out of the tents and changed from LED's to Hps Lights, I will never grow so many different varities again as a beginner, as what feed is good for one strain is ruining the others.

So this is a question for my autos, and I need a quick reply please incase im doing it wrong.
My fat bananas are 6 weeks old and still flexible, I read on other journals to tie them down whilst young, ( a few weeks) mine are past that but thought I would try it, is this a no no ?
z7.jpg

also my geleto cookies are all the same, Planted same time, same feed etc, but some are growing good, but small heads, and some just seem to have one branch with one big bud, Is this normal ?
z8.jpg

z9.jpg

I know there is some burn on the leaves but as i said, I fed same as fat banana, and they are fine, hence willl stick to one strain at a time after this

z10.jpg

so please tell me what to do. ! lol

So, back again and well fucking things up due to being impatient lol, I have first taken all my plants out of the tents and changed from LED's to Hps Lights, I will never grow so many different varities again as a beginner, as what feed is good for one strain is ruining the others.

So this is a question for my autos, and I need a quick reply please incase im doing it wrong.
My fat bananas are 6 weeks old and still flexible, I read on other journals to tie them down whilst young, ( a few weeks) mine are past that but thought I would try it, is this a no no ?
z7.jpg

also my geleto cookies are all the same, Planted same time, same feed etc, but some are growing good, but small heads, and some just seem to have one branch with one big bud, Is this normal ?
z8.jpg

z9.jpg

I know there is some burn on the leaves but as i said, I fed same as fat banana, and they are fine, hence willl stick to one strain at a time after this

z10.jpg

so please tell me what to do. ! lol
Sorry bro it's been a busy day and just catching up.. stand them plants back up, you don't want to do any training in flower unless it's necessary like too close to the light. And if too close to the light you don't want to lst or super crop that low down.. looks like you putting strain on the roots?

With autos you can run the same same strain from same bank look completely different.. that's normal, I have grown a few that's just one big nug then the others loads of small ones.. I think autos are harder to grow in soil.

Just see the ones you training are younger.. if you want to lst them you can but do it from the top and if it starts pulling lower near the roots put some string around the bottom node pulling it back so it comes out the soil vertical for a bit then bends 👍

Back
Top Bottom