First Real Attempt Outdoor

Thx budboy, I think most of everyone's outdoor is starting to get yellowing lower fan leaves at this stage. Looks good tho, I heard that some indicas petioles turn purp into flowering. I think you are good as long as the main stem and branches don't turn purp as well if they used to be totally green. Berry white is one of the plants I have and you can see there's lots of purple stem and leaf but it was that way from the start. Thx for checking my journal out man. Good luck!

Hey thanks 707 and yes it's just the leaves and the main stem is good. I don't know the strain but hey it's a female thow. And now that you mentioned it. It has been that way for awhile (purple) leave stem not the main one. Have you ever put a outdoor plant indoors to finish flowering? My indoor is almost done and was thinking on finishing my outdoor inside. What do you think. Neighbors aren't a problem. Thanks man!!

Hey so I've never personally done that, mainly cause before now I didn't have a tent or room to put them in but I have seen and heard of people finishing inside, I suppose the plant size really would dictate if you can or not. I.e. Plants not too tall. Should work fine bringing in tho. Good luck.

Hey so I've never personally done that, mainly cause before now I didn't have a tent or room to put them in but I have seen and heard of people finishing inside, I suppose the plant size really would dictate if you can or not. I.e. Plants not too tall. Should work fine bringing in tho. Good luck.

Thanks guys, I almost done with my run indoors. So the closer we get to 12/12 on daylight I will bring her in. Should be a week or so. Won't have to worry about frost and temps then...✌️

420-magazine-mobile974053885.jpg
420-magazine-mobile724059240.jpg
420-magazine-mobile205527388.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1543370869.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1223896773.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1794080559.jpg

Oh nice, I'll keep my eye on it and see if it holds that pink through harvest. Kinda cool to have something out of the norm like that. I did notice they kinda had a pink tint about a week ago and thought it was an unusual color.

Ya it seems like once the pistols come out after like a day or 2 they started to turn a little pink. Maybe it's like when a girl dyes her hair pink?? Lol

Beautiful work, Jeff. I'm doing an outdoor grow....my first. In SC, it's hot and humid now. No neighbors but still have to be careful. I had an OG Kush auto and now waiting on WW.
420-magazine-mobile1414976837.jpg
some store bought pink blooms for effect.

Ya it seems like once the pistols come out after like a day or 2 they started to turn a little pink. Maybe it's like when a girl dyes her hair pink?? Lol

Looks good 707, your pics are bigger than the one I'm trying to upload for you to see and it won't let me and I'll be darn if I can't figure it out. Wanted to show you guys my outdoor plant in bloom..☹️

Looks good 707, your pics are bigger than the one I'm trying to upload for you to see and it won't let me and I'll be darn if I can't figure it out. Wanted to show you guys my outdoor plant in bloom..☹️

420-magazine-mobile2021264756.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2021264756.jpg

Well I figured it out to resize. Here is my outside ladie doing great and starting to frost up a little now.

Looks good budboy, I don't think there's gonna be much growing today for my ladies, it's supposed to be 110 degrees here today. Fucking too hot

Whoa, that's too freaking hot bro. My son lives in Burbank area and he said 113 his temp gage on Jeep said. Can't grow much outdoors like that. Shade them baby's.. Good Luck!!

Back
Top Bottom