First Real Attempt Outdoor

420-magazine-mobile1969228370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1838594212.jpg
420-magazine-mobile381107310.jpg
420-magazine-mobile387015424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile326377111.jpg
420-magazine-mobile948013995.jpg

They were about 4" tall clones and I planted them May 19th. As for the neighbors, I guess we are gonna find out if they do or not! Only thing I can say is after this harvest I am moving indoor In the garage in the background into a couple 10x10 tents. But me and my girl have our cards and are allowed 6 plants and they are in a locked area, they shouldn't be able to do anything about it, I could be totally wrong.

Thx olm, no, no problems with the neighbor folk. Luckily 3 of the 5 don't smell too bad yet unless you shake or bump into them. Fire og and cheesy headband are smelling sweet tho

Ya thanks, I'm using fox farms ocean forest soil and fox farms nutes, and a couple of advance nutes, rhino skin and bud candy. As for the high topping, your right, shoulda done it weeks before! That plant is berry white, it's out of control now! Shoulda top

Welcome here 707growerjeff, I will stay tuned to your journal. Funny you say that about response here. PW really is good about that. I just wanted to show you my first outdoor grow here in Mich. my leaves are getting a little yellow and I'm hoping it's not a def. problem.
As this is my first outdoor grow. I just don't like the color of purple on the leave veins. Heard it's not good. Anyhow good luck to ya bro! Here's mine.
420-magazine-mobile148967656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1013700649.jpg
420-magazine-mobile152833269.jpg

Thx budboy, I think most of everyone's outdoor is starting to get yellowing lower fan leaves at this stage. Looks good tho, I heard that some indicas petioles turn purp into flowering. I think you are good as long as the main stem and branches don't turn purp as well if they used to be totally green. Berry white is one of the plants I have and you can see there's lots of purple stem and leaf but it was that way from the start. Thx for checking my journal out man. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom