First real grow, clones, autoflowers & random seeds: need all the tips and advice I can get!

Yeah they look pretty happy and healthy mate so whatever you're doing is working.
Seen someone mention about humidity etc there. The thing for you to look up on the matter is "cannabis VPD scale"
I can't screenshot on this phone so you'll need to find it yourself but its basically how temperature and humidity work in relation to eachother.
It's not an essential to know all about it but having a bit of knowledge on the subject and following it will make a pretty big impact on your grows.

If and when you do change things in the grow, try keep it to one thing at a time. Keep shit simple so problems are easier to spot, diagnose and resolve. When upping nutes, trimming, training etc, little and often is better than all at once untill you've got a feel for things.

Im a hydro grower so can't be of much use to you really but im trying to expand my soil knowledge so thought I'd stop by to tag along.

Oh yeah they are gonna get transferred to 7 gal pots soon. The daisy chain can go up another like 6 feet. But I’ll definitely look more into topping

So I topped most of the plants, transplanted them into 7 gallon fabric pots, and I’m tied them down with soft ties for LST.
BBCD90AB-1872-4F7E-A69A-3C7B9CC5113E.jpeg7C7AE005-7859-4C36-9C83-6BF3BC0398DE.jpegA4C26D64-7F80-4700-A3C2-DB481B291FB5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom