First Time Grow & Journal - 250W HPS - Closet - ScrOG - Random Bag Seed

I would start with a good heavy yielding hybrid strain. Maybe something from Humbolt seeds like green crack. I have been wanting to grow Pyramid seeds Tutankhamon. It's an AK47 lineage that can have 30% THC!

Funny you should mention Humbolt seeds I was loving the look of alot of blue dream crops id seen around the web, gonna look up this green crack might just give it a go :thumb: That Tutankhamon sounds unreal though! You should do a round once your huckleberry, agent orange and mad hatter are finished, which are all looking beautiful btw :drool:

Guys i am afraid this girl has come to the end of the line. I was lucky enough to be given a 1mx1m tent, 600w air cooled hood hps, numerous fans and pots to set up shop properly with some feminized seed or cuts. so going to be starting a new journal on the new year.

Thanks to everyone who shared there knowledge and helped me get as far as I did here, ill be taking it all into my next grow and hopefully bringing some of you guys with!

Hope everyone has a very green christmas!! :xmas:

ill be passing by and letting you know when its ready for the off! im 100% sure im going to get 2x HBO blue dream fems, im still unsure on whether to go with green crack, lemon thai or Lemon garlic OG. I was reading up on a grower who's grown out a few of HBO seeds and he found the lemon thai and blue dream were the biggest yielders but the lemon garlic sounds amazing :drool: After my last hermie situation I am petrified going from seed again, so might even cave in and get some local cuts of something unknown so i know im getting a female atleast..

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom