First time grower, Bloombox, what do you experts think?

I have a couple of questions for those of you in the know!

Since moving some of my girls over into the flower chamber, they are really growing fatter and fuller quickly. Since my mother is still over on the veg side of things, she now seems to be lagging behind as far as growth goes. Is this normal for the mother to be kind of left behind in the growth dept. once her sisters are moved over into flower?

Also, I've still got these two girls on the veg side waiting for some decent roots. Once they get some good roots going, is it ok to move them over into the flowering chamber even though the others will be at least a week ahead of them? Will they catch up?

:thanks: for any help ya'll can give me!

Yes Kruizin as long as you give them the flowering time they need you can move them into the flowering room. They won't catch up but they will flower fine. Maybe bend the girls that are in flower over a little to keep them the same height for a week to take care of the height issues. Just an idea, I have multiple strains started at multiple times in my flower room and am doing fine with it. Keep up the good work!

As promised here's some photos...

2ndwkflower.jpg

My girls at the beginning of the second week of flowering. White Widow on the left, White Castle on the right...

3rdwkveg.jpg

These two are going over into flower today. White Widow in front and White Castle in the back...

3rdwkmama.jpg

White Widow Mother at about a month old...

Thanks to you all for your help, support and enthusiasm! :cool:

lookin good my widow outdoors are just bigger than yours and my lemon skunk yum;)

Back
Top Bottom