First time grower, Bloombox, what do you experts think?

Here we go again...more photos at the beginning of the 7th week of flower. Mama is about 9 weeks old here.

7thwkflowerwc.jpg

White Castle

7thwkflowerww.jpg

White Widow

9thwkmamaww.jpg

WW Mama

Thanks for lookin'! :thanks:

Any and all comments are welcome! :ganjamon:

Hey I have a bloom box too, and at the 5th week of flowering all leaves turned yellow and died,freaked me out,i think its the blend i planted,just some out of a bag of mids, anyway i hope u have better luck then me

:thanks: cigo, musik, charlie & oz...I appreciate the words of encouragement!

I agree musik, something tells me I'll be in this for the long haul now. Although it'll be an enjoyable ride.

Oz, did you follow the directions that bcnl supplied for growing? Did you use the nutrients and amounts that they suggested? Is it possible that the res got too low on water? Please don't take this as bitchin', I'm just trying to help nail down what may have caused your problems. Best of luck to you next time around. If I can be of any help to you, just holler! :peace:

Getting ready to start the clone thing sometime this week. I really hope I can pull this off without too much trouble! :smokin:

Hey all is looking good. I think if you follow the directions for your system all should go easily, and well. I am sure you will be sucessful, with the cloning.

Hi,Thanks for gett'in back to me,and yes I thought i followed every thing to the T,I am having a issue with heat, It stays about 85 in flowering ,even with ac in house, just ordered the ducting to hopefully help with this.

Hey Kruizin, Thanks for the input,I will look into that,do you have any issues with spiders or anything else that lerks in a nice dark basement. thanks again

Hey Kruizin, Thanks for the input,I will look into that,do you have any issues with spiders or anything else that lerks in a nice dark basement. thanks again

Nope, no problems with spiders or anything else at all. The box is basically a closed up system although there is an area or two were something might get in. If you're that worried about spiders and things you might consider a cat to patrol your area every now and then. ;)

thanks again u have been a big help

Kruizin my friend, any problems in the winter months with temp in basement, bc wants to sell me a ac unit,cheaper to move to basement.

Kruizin my friend, any problems in the winter months with temp in basement, bc wants to sell me a ac unit,cheaper to move to basement.
I can't answer that question just yet Oz as I started this grow near the beginning of spring when the weather here was just starting to warm up. I will tell you however that I put a small heater in my grow room at first and kept it at between 69-71 degrees. All seemed to work out quite well. My grow room is an old coal storage area that I cleaned out so it's really not that big. I also leave the door to the room open at all times (when I'm not running the heater) unless I'm expecting someone who may wonder down there.

Good luck to you! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom