First time grower, Bloombox, what do you experts think?

well your looking good. doesn't look like males to me. grats. i believe you can trim them if you want just dont go ape shit with the trimmers lol

Thanks to nycal & pan!

I went ahead and gave the girls their first haircut. I trimmed up some of the fan leaves at the bottom portion of the plants.

Here's what's left....

girls1sthc.jpg

:yummy:

Hey All!

It's update time and thought I throw in a few photos....

6thwkmama.jpg

Mama at about 6 weeks...

4thwkflowerwc.jpg

White Castle - beginning of week 4 in flower...

4thwkflowerww.jpg

White Widow - beginning of week 4 in flower...

4thwkbudwc.jpg

White Castle - beginning to bud?

4thwkbudww.jpg

White Widow - beginning to bud?

4thwkflower.jpg

All together at the beginning of week 4 in flower...

Any and all comments and suggestions are most welcome! :ganjamon:

:thanks:

very nice man! looking great. whats with mamas bottom fan leaves? old nute burn accident? looks super healthy other than that. im hurting right now i think its just nute burn as well their very unhappy. i put up pics if you could look and give me your opinion.

first time, 1,000,000th time, it doesnt matter, :) were all learning from each other even if you dont know youll know what to look for and how to solve it if it ever happens to you. thats the best part of this community. cali is probly gonna legalize mj for everyone soon cuz cali is dead broke. we finally getting through to these pig headed, lying ass, ignorant mother freakers that cannabis is not a drug and legalizing it would do so much for the ecconomy here and help so many that need allternitive medication that cant get it for one reason or another.

Hey those are looking great. I am not sure about your question, but if you keep your eyes on them you should be able to correct if ness.. I'll catch you BUDS later

Back
Top Bottom