ok just a few more pics some of the tent set up light is alot lower just raised it for pic i also am now running 2 30w cfls aswell might get a little light happy if they need more....actually if im using cfls how many do u think i need in there as a guide line?
grow91.jpg
grow82.jpg
grow121.jpg
tent5.jpg

ok just a few more pics some of the tent set up light is alot lower just raised it for pic i also am now running 2 30w cfls aswell might get a little light happy if they need more....actually if im using cfls how many do u think i need in there as a guide line?
grow91.jpg
grow82.jpg
grow121.jpg
tent5.jpg

well i think they look well and healthy apart from the runt in the top of the pic i think shes a bit shy lol

As far as cfls go, the more the merrier ;) once again, im outdoor so... my advice is just from what I have gathered looking at other journals.

Second, those temps sound amazing. My babies (when I planted in april) were seeing temps as low as 40. The thing about temperature is that if they get too cold or too hot, growing might slow or come to a halt, but they will still live. Optimal grow range is 70-80 I believe? someone back me up on this?

Maybe Im just talking nonsense... ;) hope this helped!

do you use any perlite in your soil? it really helps the roots if some is mixed through it and 1/2 - 1 inch at the bottom of your pots helps drainage.

lookin good though :welldone:

i used a 250w cfl with some 30w 2700k to help my slh flower, check out my journal in my link, maybe get some ideas or just a good laugh!! lol:peace:

i dont have perlite but as i will have to re pot i shall put some in crazy horse and thanks for dropping by and will check out your journal in a few moments.thanks also cheese more info the better i say ive learned so much already thanks to all of you,lots of trys my tent isnt that big its 4 ft high so really unsure how much they will grow when they flower??

They will at least double in size when going from veg to flowering. I have had a couple of plants triple in size. I think a perfect time to put into flowering to keep under 4' would be about 15"-18" from soil to top of the plant. You might want to even consider LST if you are limited with height.

Yeah Lebowski, plants grow their most in flowering. I just harvest 2 plants just over 6' and at 1 point is was growing anywhere for 12"-15" a week. When I put these plants into flowering, they started both at about 40" maybe just a little taller, 1 was 6'3" and the other 6'1" at harvest. You better start bending those plants!!!!

Langa, those little sacs are where the pistols will come out of once the plant is a little older and you will be able to tell is sex. 1 pistol=male:whoa: 2 pistols=female:cheer:

P.S. Lebowski, the plants will do almost all their growing first 3-4 weeks in flowering.

well the plant overall is only about 3 to 4 weeks old maybe 5 at a push,ive looked at it with a hand held microscope and there are 2 small things coming out of that ball ...pistels maybe i dont know, i cant get a clear picture well one that close anyway so i shall have to hold out until it becomes more clear, oh i dont have anymore of these on the plants just this one

LotzOfTrycs, I'm curious what you're calling pistols. Males don't have "pistils", they have stamens. The stamens are in the "balls", which is what that pre-flower looks like...but maybe too early to tell. The pistils are the white hairs on the female flowers. Usually that's the first sign of a female, one or two pistils emerging from the growth at a leaf node. I'm sure you know this, I just think the terminology is a little confusing to me.

Back
Top Bottom