I always make a res change (still veg nutes) than turn off lights 24 hrs than start 12/12 , as you add water I usually add flower nutes as plants eat till next res change than go flower nutes same ppm as you were using for veg ..:peace: (ps I just started using the 24 hr darkness between veg/flow. after reading about it here )

Right I'm doing hydro ! I guess you don't change your dirt every wk huh ? I usually change water once a wk, thats when I'll switch . But you would still be good adding some veg nutes for a while into flowering, help keep the fan leaves lookin good and thats more food for the buds ...Have you ever heard about Osmocote plus or super thrive ? They are nutes you can get cheaply at home depot that are supposed to be the bomb !! I haven't tried any of them yet.... still reading about them :peace:

So how does that 24 hours dark during switch work for you? have you noticed a difference from when you just switched without the extra dark period? just curious..

I usually go with veg nutes the first week of flower, and then switch to flower nutes after that, and I have been going full strength when I do goto flower nutes..

well i think the girls perked up somewhat i left them about 33 hrs i think, i lst'd them again just after the switch and they come straight back at you no messing now by the looks of it they mean business! ive given them a full dose of veg nutes next is going to be ph'd water then onto full flower nutes with some boosters of some sort not sure what yet though heres a few pics of them today
Photo0023.jpg
9178.jpg
7261.jpg
6317.jpg
5359.jpg
13140.jpg
12177.jpg
11216.jpg

wow very nice.. that is one hell of a canopy you got going there,, would make a great desktop wallpaper.. lol

real nice,, now the fun begins :) on to flower !!!!! :yahoo:

Hi Langa! Looking good man. Now for the STREEEEEEEEETCH! Hope you left enough room for those girls to about double in size? Looking nice man! keep up the great work. Took me a few to get back up to this page, but sounds like you got things pretty much under control. Too bad about the male, but you know how that goes. I like to get one or two to breed with, but it's a side thing. lol

keep up the good job man!:hookah:

Dude, I just came across your grow and I have to say I am impressed. I actually have a small, one plant grow right now lol, just experimenting really...But yours, it looks great man, what a nice canopy :cool: Now for the waiting game haha :tokin: Best part of any grow, to watch your hard work pay off, day by day lol :popcorn: Anyways, def +reps for this and I'll be following along for sure!

thanks for the kind words SG!JL nice to see you back man,been a while things have certainly thickened up somewhat in there! high should be fine ive LST'D the shit out of them to be honest there only about 13 inch tall along with topping and fimming too tried everything and it all works a treat i must say,glad one was a male didnt really have the room as there so bushy so hopefully should have plenty of head height left for them,thanks for dropping in though!!hey zeppelin nice to have you aboard! dude you came in about the right time just in time for the best bit...i cant wait!! thanks for the appreciation all of you:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom