thanks man!as you seem really clued up on this growing lark im getting a little leaf twist on some new growth which i think maybe down to magnesium,what can u use to up the mag?

There are some awsome posts on plant problems nute and disease in the growers forum. There are pics there and everything so you can match the problem.I would look into my PH best in soil is 6.5-6.8 as all nutes are available at this level.A Mag def is probably IMHO due to PH get that right and you should be cool.I personally have had some culed almost claw like leaves and i am sure it was the PH I dropped it and bam they straightend up like solgiers.It could possibly be heat as well 65-78 is perfect for them remember in lights out time colder is better. They are weeds but tempermental.I wish they would grow like the weeds in the backyard after my kid neglects it for a while lol.

thanks guys i think ive sorted it just turned the ph up slightly and soon as ive given them flower nutes they have seem to got back to normal a say normal 4inches of growth within the week!! just a few pics for you guys not to good with the camera though
12881.jpg
12771.jpg
12421.jpg
12521.jpg
12771.jpg
12881.jpg
13002.jpg

Nice growing Langa78. Damn man, those plants seem to be loving the 400. I like what u did with the exhaust system. Now u can just sit back and watch the buds explode.

thanks zeppelin much appreciated dude!and welcome charliemopps and thanks,yes they seem to of really taken off with that 400 should of had it with veg but hey that will be for the next time round,im looking forward to seeing them change in the very near future i may even throw a few cfls in there for good luck!!

thanks zeppelin much appreciated dude!and welcome charliemopps and thanks,yes they seem to of really taken off with that 400 should of had it with veg but hey that will be for the next time round,im looking forward to seeing them change in the very near future i may even throw a few cfls in there for good luck!!

It was better the way you did it for the first time because now you can fully appreciate how important light intensity is to the process. GJ man! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom