im using bio bloom at the moment NPK 2.0-6.0-3.5 it doesnt say about the micro profile??

Right off the bat...you've got too much P and not enough N.

If you look here, Concepts in Plant Nutrition you'll see that excess P causes the following deficiencies:
Zinc, Iron, copper.

If a plant lacks any of those, it will go yellow....just like your plant is.

My advice: get rid of the jackass nutrient and use something that works. I recommend Osmocote Plus. In the mean time, the following products will get you green again:

Liquinox: chelated zinc and iron
Epsom salt: magnesium and sulfur.

Total cost for new nutes and life-saving additives....less than 35 dollars.

this is all i can get off there website :Bio-Bloom natural bloom formula is a complete fertilizer used from the beginning of a fruit or flower production until harvest. It is packed with naturally occurring minerals, micronutrients, amino acids, and hormones of vegetable origin to ensure exuberant flowers and fruit sets.

Yeah.....obviously the info on the web isn't quite right.

thanks docbud i ive got some epsom salts roughly how much should i use sorry for the noob questions and thanks for helping +reps

I'd go down to the garden section of the hardware store and get a zinc/iron supplement first. If you followed that link, it says zinc, iron, copper. Do that first.....then try the epsom salt if that doesn't clear up.

Do it today....you can pick up some Osmocote while you're there.

Hey langa, doc has me sold on the OC+. His plants are amazing, grown with time release ferts!:peace:

id start with just a teaspoon or two per gallon of water for the first few doses of the salt... Better to start slow then to use too much IMO ;) keep us updated... deficiencies suck.

Also...where did you find that gel 2 root that cheap!?!? the only place i found em online wanted 20 bucks plus shipping for the same 6 pack container youve got! and how many times can you use the gel? is it reusable or is it a one and done type of deal?

Gel2Root is made in the U.K. I got mine in a two pack (125ml each) at Menards for less than $5. I used mine twice but I wouldn't try to use it 3 times. When I did it I had 4 small clones each tub and it worked perfectly. :peace:

sorry that was me putting it down wrong would a human supplement do just as long as its chelated ive found capsules with iron and black strap mollasses how much should i be using?

You know.....human vitamins might work very well....then again, they might not. It would be a great experiment.

However, by the looks of your leaves I would save the experiment for another time. Get ye to the garden store post haste and acquire a chelated zinc/iron plant supplement!

And.....get some new nutes while you're at it.

right doc i went and got some advanced nutrients revive was told it had lots of chelated micro nutrients along with cal/mag hopefully this will do?have you heard of it?any good?

I'm not familiar with it.....but it's not a cal/mag you want....you've got chlorotic leaves.....top and bottom of the plant. You're using a fert that is unbalanced.....too much P.....consequently you've got a zinc/iron issue.

You need zinc/iron. It's inexpensive. It works.

OK....I just checked the label on AN's website. It's Calcium Nitrate and Magnesium Nitrate....two very cheap salts. No iron or zinc.......no chelated anything, according to the label.

So...your plants will probably die if you use this for your problem.

Zinc/iron bro. (or iron/zinc)

i did look on the website and it only says about cal/mag had iron in there but it also said :REVIVE BENEFITS:
This product contains a full spectrum of chelated nutrients as well as five of the most important macro and micro nutrients.

i have emailed them to find out exaclty what is in there so hopefully it will clear it up,really hope i dont kill these ladies,would a good flush help them out at all doc?

hey guys right recieved some bio heaven today, NPK o.91-0.18-0.24 had a good read up on it it contains lots of chelated micronutrients including iron and zinc, boron,magnese,magnesium ive only given half strength of this today so going to have to see what happens,i misted the lower underside of the leaves with the revive yesterday aswell so fingers crossed i will see an improvement within a few days with all fingers and toes crossed!!

Right off the bat...you've got too much P and not enough N.

If you look here, Concepts in Plant Nutrition you'll see that excess P causes the following deficiencies:
Zinc, Iron, copper.

If a plant lacks any of those, it will go yellow....just like your plant is.

My advice: get rid of the jackass nutrient and use something that works. I recommend Osmocote Plus. In the mean time, the following products will get you green again:

Liquinox: chelated zinc and iron
Epsom salt: magnesium and sulfur.

QUOTE]

I think he's dead on with your problem. I use Coco coir, and had the same problem about half way thru bloom. I flushed the medium, re-potted a sized up (for the benefit of the fresh grow medium) and sprayed the plants down with a light fish emulsion & kelp foliar spray. Needless to say they bounced right back, and my deficiencies were worse than yours. That deficiency will drop your yield if you dont get to it.
:wood:
Good luck man, and REPS if i can DocBud! Great info and spot on diagnosis my friend.:tokin:

...Also, when my plants recovered from that, those leaves never did. They died early which I think contributed to the mold issue I had to deal with. I would keep a close eye on those yellow leaves for the remainder of your grow, and cut them off if they begin to die, or they might die and sit inside your colas and fester. just keep an eye on them.

Back
Top Bottom