hi just trying to catch up........bio heaven is that from bio bizz ?.......i ask as i use there full range.......i noticed a page back in the pics it looked like you had sprayed them....as the leaves looked wet ......is that true ?......if none of the other plants are showing signs of purple stems......this girl cud have a ph problem.............let me know your thoughts...........great looking grow thou especiaaly first time round .....well done..........be lucky weedtastic

hey weed tastic yes thats right from bio bizz im not using the full range, i did spray them with revive from advanced nutrients which is basically cal/mag with a small amount of nitrogen just after i flushed them, well im starting to see the same sort of symptoms on one other girl i flushed again yesterday putting 6.8 water in but the run off was ridiculously low at 6.3 any ideas on why? its seems also the problem leaves all have this purple stems going to them any info would be much appreciated thanks for coming in

sorry guys been away for a while and internet been down!!just a little update i have one problem female have done since started flowering cant figure out what to do to sort her her buds dont look to bad though, got a few pics showing the problem if anyone has any insight to what could remedy it would be appreciated and way as promised
Photo0092.jpg
Photo00710.jpg
Photo0065.jpg
Photo0025.jpg
Photo00410.jpg
Photo0053.jpg
Photo0015.jpg

those are tasty looking buds, even with the spots.

As for the yellowing it could be a few issues. My yellowing was low Ph and the rust spots where from spider mites. I used eggs shells for the PH and a mixed armory against the mites. Sorry I cant help as I am new to growing too, hope you can figure it out.

hi mate in pic 2 i can see golden leaves .........is this true ?......i can also see the black spots.........black spots cud be mold......wot vetalation do you have ?......if the leaves are golden cud be light burn from being to close to the light.......some of my girls are more light sensative than others.......let me know your thoughts.........be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom