thanks for dropping in JL well ive given them the bio heaven which has the zinc and iron in yesterday and foliar sprayed with the revive so fingers crossed these will help, i think it must of came about from the bio bloom i didnt use full strength but not far off it so when i use again i shall just use 1/4 i think god knows why i went so high to start with but i am new to this game so its all a learning curve i'll try and post some pics later when the lights go on to see how you think there getting on, thanks for the info JL and doc much appreciated +reps if i can

Looks like alls going well except for your little deficiency problem which im sure will be squared away soon. Nice grow. I like to watch first grows as I am on my first grow as well. Anyway, good luck and ill b watchin:peace:

hey man nice to have you along,well im hoping to clear them up asap,it kind of got on top of me worrying about whats going on so ive flushed all of them just to be sure i can balance them out again not sure if it right or wrong at least then i can start fresh, also the feminised bubble cheese has got balls to so a little hermie amongst it all too things are going well in the camp,ive picked the balls off so far and going to keep a real close eye on the himshe to see if anymore pop up,having a right mare of it at the moment...just need to breathe!! you should start a journal 619

you should start a journal 619

I did want to start a journal, just been catchin up on sum info and getting everything in right order as i dont exactly hav a grow space yet. But once I get it set up I'll hav a bit more time to do a journal. I just started my flowering 2 days ago and its kind of hard without a pitch dark place for them so i'm seeing how it goes. But i do have pics of the progress so once started it will all be there

excellent stuff mate be nice to see what you got going on, right update ive been using a liquid drop tester for my ph which isnt all that accurate so went out and got a digital one today so will be able to accurately test my ph im thinking this maybe a bit of the cause after adding nutes i was still putting ph down in it so im thinking it may of been way off,the girls dont look to bad today couple more days after flushing im hoping to see a big difference,also had a bit of spare time so knocked myself a co2 system up with yeast and sugar it cant hurt having it in there and may even do some good,not yet taken any photos but the buds are coming along nicely now will try and so some in a bit :Rasta:

excellent stuff mate be nice to see what you got going on, right update ive been using a liquid drop tester for my ph which isnt all that accurate so went out and got a digital one today so will be able to accurately test my ph im thinking this maybe a bit of the cause after adding nutes i was still putting ph down in it so im thinking it may of been way off,the girls dont look to bad today couple more days after flushing im hoping to see a big difference,also had a bit of spare time so knocked myself a co2 system up with yeast and sugar it cant hurt having it in there and may even do some good,not yet taken any photos but the buds are coming along nicely now will try and so some in a bit :Rasta:

My digital PH probe broke and I am waiting for a replacement. I am using the liquid drop PH tester and it is sketchy. The color system has a really large range of what it could be. Sometimes I feel like the PH could be anywhere with in a .8 range. You will love the digital PH meter. :hookah:

Great news that the ladies are doing better and the buds are looking good. :Rasta:

hey trich thanks for dropping in man, i hear you about it being sketchy i think ive done well to get by so far and not messed things up earlier,im sure i'll be back on track very soon, so here a couple of bud pics for you guys there coming on nicely nearly 2 weeks into flower
Photo0049.jpg
Photo0077.jpg
Photo0082.jpg
Photo01111.jpg
Photo01211.jpg

thanks guys for the comments i think i needed a boost cheers, there pretty frosty for 2 weeks i think and they have a real nice sweet smell maybe the bubblegum coming out in them already just going to wait now for them to pack it on hopefully,lets just hope they all recover nicely and start behaving little biatches playing me up like that like rogue teenages!!

hey trich sorry man not been keeping up with the journal works been mental recently, the ladies are looking good one plant is still yellow though even after the flushing buds are coming on nicely though still picking balls off the feminised bubble cheese not sure why she hermied i gave her the least amount of stress compared to the rest, the bubblicious smells great with lots of crystals everywhere they shot up from a foot to just over 2 foot they have stopped or slowed down now so hopefully they should start really packing on size i'll try and get some pics up tomorrow of my mini forest,thanks for dropping in man

cheers man im still having issues with one girl got bright purple stems going to the leaves yellowing and rust spots havent got a clue what it is its the only one and im treating them all the same!! im day 25 out of 56 so got plenty of time for them to pack it on, lets hope i can get this one girl back in shape

Looking nice langa! On the 5th picture from the top... that yellow thing, thats not a banana is it?

Back
Top Bottom