thanks SG thats only half of it cant seem to re size the photos so im cropping them before i put them on everythings coming on fine though im quite happy so far :grinjoint:

Duuuude Langa. Do what I do. before i post a picture, I preview it on my computer... if I like it... ill edit it in "Paint", up at the top when you have the picture in paint, go to.... "Image"... then "Stretch/Skew"... and I usually set the numbers to about 20% of the original sides for length and width...Save it as a new file...then upload it to 420mag :reading420magazine: And essentially it makes the picture about 1/100th the size but you still have a high quality (and full) picture without having to do any cropping ;) try it out... :)

well thanks guys heres now just a couple of pics to see if it has worked from my digi so should be better quality
002470.JPG
003443.JPG
001441.JPG

Damn nice pics langa, looks like you have it figured out. :peace:

haha well thanks SG it pretty even too think LST worked out really well with it keeping it the same height the only plant still catching up is the runt bubble cheese its the only different strain i have so im putting it down to that im sure she will get there..she probably end up over taking the rest of them!!buds are coming on nicely on all of them now i can see a really significant change evryday and im only using bio bloom should be recieving bio heaven and topmax this week so im hoping to see them fill out even more with this and was thinking black strap mollasses to give them a sugar rush!!

got it off the net Leb was only £5.99 complete bargain if you ask me and you can see when your roots have developed enough to transplant its pretty good and bloody dead easy to use cut put in leave alone job done no watering nothing i just sprayed mine to keep the humidity up thats it bro. think i have a mag deficiency lower leaves turning yellow so got some epsom salts today but how much should i use??can i foliar feed them or should i just water in some info would be good thanks very muchly

ok not just the lower leaves but the ones further up are quite yellow but not sure if thats down to the stretch or not not sure wether a bit of veg nutes maybe to give it nitrogen im kinda lost on what to do,some of the lower leaves have just fallen off but im thinking one mag deficiency due to the yellowing maybe the light isnt getting down there much??few pics of the upper canopy to see what you guys think
005399.JPG
004418.JPG

OK....couple things here.

Nitrogen is a mobile element, deficiencies always show in lower leaves first, because the plant will mobilize nitrogen to the growing tips when it gets scarce. Your leaves are yellowing at a constant rate, tops and bottoms....so nitrogen may not be the culprit.

Iron, zinc and sulfur can cause yellowing like this.

What is the NPK and micro profile of your nutes?

this is all i can get off there website :Bio-Bloom natural bloom formula is a complete fertilizer used from the beginning of a fruit or flower production until harvest. It is packed with naturally occurring minerals, micronutrients, amino acids, and hormones of vegetable origin to ensure exuberant flowers and fruit sets.

Back
Top Bottom