Yes man, that canopy is FULL, good decision on flipping them. May the Ganja Gods bless you with bountiful fruit.
anim_27.gif

just a quick one guys... ive got some new growth on one of the girls and its really yellow and the fan leaves are only 5 fingered when the rest were 7 or 9 what could be wrong?not so fussed about the amount of fingers but the yellow colour is concerning me

you know there was a great troubleshooting post on my journal,, :hmmmm: where is that,, I know someone :hmmmm: who was it,, posted a really nice step-by-step guide,, I'll have to go find it :) :rofl::rofl:

(got any pics?)

hey man. I like to LST the hell out of mine too. works well. ..and supercropping...etc....just never liked the FIM. lol I miss the miss.

about the yellow it really could be alot of things. If your plants are starting the streeeeetch phase initially in bloom they might be revving up and the accelurated growth rate tends to make the leaves look alot lighter at first...at least for me. ...also, if you think its a nutritional problem you can spray with a light Kelp mixture for micronutrients mixed with a light fish emulsion for some N-P-K, but I'd wait a minute before going with that. see if the leaves green up as they age.

about the lower blade count, the plants will do that as they mature, eventually going to single blade leaves near the tops of the buds. I don't recall them doing it that early in my garden, but i wouldn't put it past them. never really took too much notice to be honest. I prune and LST so much that they usually dont get more than 7 or 8 before they begin to regress.

hope that helps man. Keep us updated with pics of the yellow, i'll check back and see if I can help if need be.

keep up the great work man!:popcorn:

hey man. I like to LST the hell out of mine too. works well. ..and supercropping...etc....just never liked the FIM. lol I miss the miss.

about the yellow it really could be alot of things. If your plants are starting the streeeeetch phase initially in bloom they might be revving up and the accelurated growth rate tends to make the leaves look alot lighter at first...at least for me. ...also, if you think its a nutritional problem you can spray with a light Kelp mixture for micronutrients mixed with a light fish emulsion for some N-P-K, but I'd wait a minute before going with that. see if the leaves green up as they age.

about the lower blade count, the plants will do that as they mature, eventually going to single blade leaves near the tops of the buds. I don't recall them doing it that early in my garden, but i wouldn't put it past them. never really took too much notice to be honest. I prune and LST so much that they usually dont get more than 7 or 8 before they begin to regress.

hope that helps man. Keep us updated with pics of the yellow, i'll check back and see if I can help if need be.

keep up the great work man!:popcorn:

ah JL i may just be worrying over nothing then im spraying them with nitrozyme everyday so hope that helps somewhat thanks for the info much appreciated being a noob i panic at anything as you can probably gather :)

You never know. I think it's better to worry too much about the little things rather thn not worry enough, and let your plants go to hell before anything is done to fix it you know?

Just dont give yourself a coronary! ;)

Lookin very nice!! well impressed! kinda jelous:p cant wait for my ladies to grow that big!
what lamps are you using for flowering ? i cant decide CFL or HPS ??

thanks anarchos,man your going to love seeing yours grow up ive really enjoyed my grow so far and im just on the best bit now!you'd be surprised how quickly they grow, i vegged under a 300w,2x 30w and a 20w, but decided because the canopy got so thick to flower under a 400w hps,it took me ages to decide on what kind theres loads out there only thing i will say about having a hps is watch your temps mines a cooltube but it still gives off some heat so i had to get a 5inch extraction and used my 4inch as intake and pulling in fresh air from outside and that seems to of done the trick,not sure what your temps are right now??but if there quite high already you may want to stick with cfls to keep the heat down or invest in some decent extraction IMO

Lookin very nice!! well impressed! kinda jelous:p cant wait for my ladies to grow that big!
what lamps are you using for flowering ? i cant decide CFL or HPS ??

mine yellowed when they went into flowering and this is what the nugs look like now.I think it was a ph problem + nitrogren combined. I made sure my water was at 6.3 ph and hit them with a little veg nutes.(GROW BIG) I think it had alot to do with the cheap soil I bought for them lesson learned only sunshine 4 for me from now on the shit works great add a little perlite and its perfect at least for me.I think your look fine just keep an eye on them they will be fine you have got alot of support here so you will be fine my brother.

13days75days_012.JPG

thanks for the kind words trichtone!spiderpig thanks for dropping in man i checked my run off yesterday and it was a little high so need to drop it down a little so no biggy everything else looks healthy i gave them all a good dose of grow nutes couple of days ago to help them with the stretch was thinking of maybe keeping a very small dose of grow nutes all the way through to make sure they have some nitrogen not sure if this is the way to go or not?thanks man theres some good guys on here present company included +reps man!

thanks for the kind words trichtone!spiderpig thanks for dropping in man i checked my run off yesterday and it was a little high so need to drop it down a little so no biggy everything else looks healthy i gave them all a good dose of grow nutes couple of days ago to help them with the stretch was thinking of maybe keeping a very small dose of grow nutes all the way through to make sure they have some nitrogen not sure if this is the way to go or not?thanks man theres some good guys on here present company included +reps man!

I would not do veg nutes all the way through as this can in some cases 1.slow down bud growth 2 .can cause plant to herm due to too much N in the soil.In flowering you want P and sweeties like molasis (blackstrap only) 3.Make your plant take a long time to open up or in some cases they wont open at all if there is to much N.I would hit them with veg nutes early like 1.5 weeks into flowering then again 1 week before you flush so that way they have a lil boost into the final bud push in the last 2 weeks.Thanks for the + reps.

I agree with spiderpig. At one point, my pockets were so empty, I couldnt get flowering nutrients until about a week and a half after my babies started flowering and i just kept on giving them veg and big bloom nutes (instead of TIGER BLOOOOM!) and they were NOT happy at all... started twisting leaves and... little spots on the leaves... and the stems were growing like half cresant shaped (like a half moon... round on one side, and flat on the other...) it was all bad...

thanks spiderpig for clearing that up for me,im using bio bloom,biobizz topmax and bio heaven not sure what these will perform like but there organic i think should i add mollases to this aswell?

YEP use molasis 2tbsp per gallon you can add it to you regular nute schedule.

Back
Top Bottom