First time growing 6 weeks in y'all!

Stoner94

420 Member
So I’m growing for the first time! Yay! I have 2 at the moment and I’m not sure male or females but they are real Healthy and strong from what I’m seeing if y’all could help me out some and tell me if they look to be male or females because I haven’t seen no balls yet but it might be to soon! Y’all help me out and give me some advice and y’all tell me what y’all think! Thanks y’all!
CFEE140A-0DEC-4A7B-8B8A-89223C2EF961.jpeg

3C2502AC-D1E5-42C2-9154-A8D5AA1D946A.jpeg

So I’m growing for the first time! Yay! I have 2 at the moment and I’m not sure male or females but they are real Healthy and strong from what I’m seeing if y’all could help me out some and tell me if they look to be male or females because I haven’t seen no balls yet but it might be to soon! Y’all help me out and give me some advice and y’all tell me what y’all think! Thanks y’all!

Hi @Stoner94 :ciao:

It is waaay to early to tell, and you are going to need bigger pots and a better overhead grow lamp for buds

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Stoner94

Nice looking plants you have there. Do you know the strain?
Tell us about your growing environment?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Great!! I know I need to get some more things and better light for sure but I’m trying lol
They look healthy so far.. a bit stretchy but that’s due to your light source. They’re not ready to be sexed yet. Your major priorities are a light (or a DIY setup which there’s tons of posts about) And bigger pots..

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family and happy growing. CL🍀

Just beautiful. :yahoo: Great work my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
Hope you are well.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hi @Stoner94 :ciao:

It is waaay to early to tell, and you are going to need bigger pots and a better overhead grow lamp for buds
Should I put them in a bigger pot now ya think??
They look healthy so far.. a bit stretchy but that’s due to your light source. They’re not ready to be sexed yet. Your major priorities are a light (or a DIY setup which there’s tons of posts about) And bigger pots..
yes I’m going to order a new light and I have 2 new pots I got today and I’m going to get them moved into them this weekend. Would it help if I got some reflectors I don’t really want a grow tent crazy I know 🤦‍♀️

Would it help if I got some reflectors I don’t really want a grow tent crazy I know
A lot of people have grown plants all the way through to harvest without owning a tent.

I don't know about using any reflectors but walls painted with a white 'flat' finish paint are often recommended. Maybe make a cabinet with some pieces of construction grade lumber and a couple of pieces of thin plaster-board. Better yet, use a closet. Most of those are already painted with a white paint, have the floor space, and just as important they have the height.

Wrinkled up aluminum foil does not reflect light the way some of us thought it did.

Should I put them in a bigger pot now ya think??

yes I’m going to order a new light and I have 2 new pots I got today and I’m going to get them moved into them this weekend. Would it help if I got some reflectors I don’t really want a grow tent crazy I know 🤦‍♀️
I don’t technically use a tent.. I took two 4x4 tents and sliced them into sections and just hung the sections.. That wasn’t as much for the reflecting as it was to control the environment (temp, rh, airflow). Todays lights are pretty strong, and many have passed any need to have reflection (my light actually recommends that I do NOT grow in a tent). At the top end of efficiency or the bottom end of efficiency I can see reflection maybe eking out some gains but nothing that I would concern myself with until I was already established.

Having a tent is more about being able to control your environment your plants are in, specifically your temperature, rh, and airflow. If you can control these things in it’s current place or your hopeful place then you’re all good.. If not, I’d look into ways to try to create yourself a controlled environment for your plants.

I say all that to say, it’s a weed.. It thrives in adversity, so it’s gonna grow lol. It may not be the best quality, or produce the most, but this plant can grow in a wild variety of situations. That’s why the light and the pot are the priorities. If it has space to grow and light to power its growth, it will grow.

Back
Top Bottom