Miller that looks so damn good i hope mine come out half that good. You see how long my sour plant has been in flower do you think she is lacking anything? She is just about to end her third week of flowering and i planned on letter her go to 65 days to flower, what do you think about that as well>? Im using General Hydroponic Flora Series mainly. The pic below is all im using right now and just tried some molasses this week as well.

image462.png

LOL you bought the whole line except the molasses product! These companies all make a broken down molasses product that is immediately accessible by the plant that you can just toss in. If you want to make it yourself it is cheaper but GH has a whole bunch to choose from.

FloraNectar — General Hydroponics

It looks great for 3 weeks. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

update lights on:

Well looks like things are ok and the girls are happy. Starting to frost up near the buds which is a cool thing to see for the first time. The picture below is the whole canopy of the two plants sour diesel on the left and AK-47 on the back far right.

image464.png

This is the AK-47 Frosting Up =)

image468.png
image467.png
image466.png
image465.png

Nice, good job. Looks like happy girls in your tent.

Cheers

Ok so its been about a day or so since i changed out my nutes. This morning i noticed some burnt tips on my fan leafs. I figured the nutes where too much so i just threw in another gallon of PH'd water. Last time i had a little burn this is what i did and they bounced back in a day or two.

So that's the sour diesel who got burnt last nute change. The AK-47 is not burnt, well i'm lying there is like one leaf with a burnt tip but that's all. So i'm trying to guess what caused this. I mean i did add two new things to the mix this dwc change. I added the molasses at really only 3 ml to 5 gallons of water, that is a very low ratio, and Diamond Nectar. I Am very impressed how each day they change and get more and more frosty. thanks for coming by and any help or advice is always welcome and appreciated.

image10435.jpeg

image475.png

Nice color and very bushy. Few yellow tips but that happens from time to time. Looks like that LED setup works great how hot does it run?

Cheers

Its funny you ask man....Yesterday i did a test to see the range from the top of the tent to about 8 inches from the floor.

At 8'' from the floor the tent is 73 all day lights on for the most part

At top of tent its 83 exactly ten more then the floor. So ill half that and that would put me at around 78 for a lights on closed high.

The tent runs generally 10 degrees more then the outside room temp its in.

Update from when i had some nite burn on the tips of the sour diesel.

This is the AK-47 Show as she is getting frosty each and every day. I now have 37 days left of a 65 day target harvest date. i will let them go and tell me when they are ready. Of course ill be posting pics daily asking you guys is it ready yet lol,,

The ladies have been now about week since starting 3ml of molasses and the diamond nectar and kool bloom nutes. Im going to tailor it back a little bit as the sour d got burnt last week. I mainly believe it was do to low water level. I missed fill her dwc and that probably spiked the nute level concentration

image10587.jpeg

Quick put on a jacket its frosty in here haha.

image10589.jpeg

Love seeing the frost it makes me happy and know the plants are doing good and happy as well :slide:

image483.png

This pic was my attempt to make a cooler looking picture which i think was a fail...It does show you how well the buds are stacking up on this AK's though.

image10588.jpeg

Good morning shot of AK flower and bling.

image10586.jpeg

I sent a friend these pictures and he was drooling. Hey doesn't know im growing this. His exact works were that looks like it will knock me out. Serious couch time for sure. I hope it ends up being good i mean after all this work and its only my first time so ill be happy with whatever the outcome is.

Thanks guys, ill be putting up new pics of the the clones and their new home soon. It was simply amazing how fast the roots wrapped around the bottom of the cup. What is the average weight range for a dried plant?

VI i know thats such a broad question with some many factors. But im generally in the dark with this as to how much a plant of the size i have going would yield after dried. I have read that if your getting 1-1.5oz a plant thats really a weak yield. But none the less ill know the answer to my question soon haha

And happy 420 everyone and you too VI....

image10741.jpeg
image489.png

UPDATE: new pics of the clones that went from solo cups to 4g pots outfitted with Fox Farm Ocean Forest mix. Watering clones with 4cups of water near stem then outward. My have they grown damn!

They are in a 4x4x6 tent under a mars hydro 300 led right now. I will upping the light to 2, 300's giving the tent a total of 280 true led watts in a 4x4. There are 4 clones 3 AK47 and 1 SourDiesel. If was to do it again id do half and half but the sour gets so tall and busy i didnt want them to over throw tent so one was probably best.

The girls sitting with a little moisture support.

image10743.jpeg

Can you tell which one is the sour diesel out of the 4? Lets play name that DIESEL, or would you rather play where in the tent is the diesel lol....

image10744.jpeg

I forgot to mention if you guy are following this thread then you would know that the sour d i cloned sprouted a flower after i clipped him. I was told to pop it off and wait and i did. She is now doing very well. I would say something about her but that might be a hint and i want the game to be fair =)

hmmmmm maybe, maybe not

:scratchinghead:

Ok so here is small update for anyone who cares.......

This morning i woke up to two leafs having some markings on them. They are only on the sour diesel plant as the AK47 is not having this issue. The leaf looks like it was burnt by a light. Is the LED toasting this leaf? I mean i can leave my hand palm and back of it right under bud and its not burning me, so i don't know. I can say that the heat was a little high yesterday and the humidity did get up to the 60-75 RH for a little til i knocked it down. I have very good ventilation and even an oscillating fan blowing on the top canopy. Any takers please feel free to help me out. I appreciate all the input.

Forgot to mention that she is recovering from some nute burn from last week. the ends of the flowers are just now curling and break off when touched.

image10908.jpeg

Eh, lights out pic would be great.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom