I hope so DL, I really hope so!

Day 2 flower cycle
She's begging to get through the screen now

image7183.jpg

image7184.jpg

image7185.jpg

Stay tuned, more to come!

Don't see snow too often in the south!
Only thing I can hope for is the electricity doesn't go out, doesn't bother me any but my airpumps shut off and my plant won't be too happy

All is good, update here soon.

6th day of flower

image7317.jpg

image7318.jpg

Gonna try to tuck down the middle of the screen, try to keep it even as possible across the screen.

Waiting on day 21 to defol, she's definitely a beautiful bushy disaster :)

Tomorrow makes a week in flower, I'll post the new pics tomorrow night when the lights click on and she springs back up.

Believe it or not, my leaf tips are burnt and have been since it was young, but it just kept on growing, you said it could take a good feed so... She gets plenty food, changed water last night ppm at 950.

8th day of flower

Screen filling in nicely and preflowers showing all over her :thumb:

image7358.jpg

image7359.jpg

Looks like I'm gonna have to do a major defol, she's a mess!

9th day

image7387.jpg

image7386.jpg

image7389.jpg

image7388.jpg

2/15/2014 makes 2 weeks flower, plus defoliation, any suggestions for defol?

I'm thinking major defol then let her recover for a week then slowly take a couple leaves off daily/every other day.

Or hit hit hard once then twice down the road in flower?

Any thoughts?

Next grow I'll defoliate more during veg!

the beauty of dwc is u can hit it hard without any real issue due to the recovery speed. i think defoliating in veg is pointless, it actually slows plants growth, unless thats what u want just let it go. obviously train the plant in veg but let the fan leaves fuel growth until they are blocking flower sites in flower.

I have all the time in the world Cult, I didn't defol during veg this grow but I have before and still do it's fun to train a plant in veg, but I am small scale as well, as you can see all my major fan leaves are tucked so other bud sites get light, I rarely remove leaves unless dead or close to death, but she will need a good defol because there's a handful of little sucker branches down below, later today I'll post pictures from last night, then again around 8pm central when my lights kick on, she's starting to cluster :)

11th day of flower (last night)

image7440.jpg

I can totally agree with that, i just don't like the thought of defoling too much during flower, stress it and the plant turn around and go hermie, I wouldn't mind a few seeds but I'd rather not.

So any suggestions?
Defol tonight?
Defol day 14? (2 weeks)
Defol day 21? (3 weeks)

Back
Top Bottom