First time growing help!

Rom3oXD

im attempting to grow 2 auto plants in a 5 x 2 room im usig 2, 5 gallon pro pots they are made of some material to keep it moist anyway, my mix is 30 % cow manure composted 30% perlite 3 0% peat moss10% vermiculite, i mixed it im letting it sit for some days before i place my seedling in it .. my question here is.. what do i feed it? do i add anything else to the soil? its my first grow i plan on using 400 w hps indoor, and lst training it and maybe scrog it for a bit. how often should i feed it? and what should i feed it at which stage please respond in detail much appreciated!

i heard about adding co2 into a room is it necessary ? how do i add it?

and what food or fertelizer and how often should i use it? i went to this novelty shop yesterday and saw fox farm liquid.. but i didnt buy it not sure what to feed it also saw bat guano...i want good yields like everyon else any help would be much appreciated!

Re: first time rowing help!:)

Hi Rom3oXD!

I see your fairly new to the forums so let start by welcoming you to 420 magazine and the community of like minded folks that gathers here.

I'm fairly new here myself, but have found this site and the folks to be a wonderful resource and hope you will as well. A couple features I've found particularly helpful; under the "Grow Room" tab at the top, the first entry is How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know . Another resource that is invaluable is the the "Search" feature located under the "Forums" tab.

I believe the composted cow manure you've added to your mix should carry your plants for several weeks at a minimum. I think you'll find a number of members here have used the Fox Farms nutrient line (as well as others) quite successfully. I believe you'll find almost all nutrients will provide dosage instructions although I've seen it advised repeatedly that once you begin to introduce nutrients it is best to do so at a rate of 1/4th to 1/2 the recommended dosage and watch the plants for signs of either nutrient burn or lack of adequate nutrition.

Be well and happy growing.

Hey welcome to the best site around. As people have already said your mix should be fine for the first few weeks. So you have time to pick what feed your after. I use plagron nutes myself and can recomend the entire product list. As for co2 I just use 3 litre bottles with sugar and active yeast and water, I have straws leading from top of them to behind my fan to get it pushed across top of plant. You should be able to find info on this in a thread somwhere on here. Good luck

co2 is an expensive or time consuming addition to a grow room, it does indeed cause a boost in vegative growth rates but is by no means essential and for a beginer the difficulty in maintaining or the cost of buying premade is just not clever for a first grow...build up to that my friend.

first grow or two you should go as natural as possible to learn how the plant behaves and to learn how to listen to the plant.

Back
Top Bottom