Yes, I am sorry, there is a problem
I want to narrow it down so let me call in a few...
1.curly upwards leaves in the bottom, =most probably heat
2. There is a deficiency / overdose. (are you feeding)
See the clawing (leaves bending down)
Also see the multi coloured leaves.

@Mr. Krip @Preston9mm @InTheShed please help

Yes, I am sorry, there is a problem
I want to narrow it down so let me call in a few...
1.curly upwards leaves in the bottom, =most probably heat
2. There is a deficiency / overdose. (are you feeding)
See the clawing (leaves bending down)
Also see the multi coloured leaves.

@Mr. Krip @Preston9mm @InTheShed please help
Thanks, no added nutrients, light stress? would the LEDs be producing too much light at 19” for a autoflower? (Lights on 19hrs) Waiting for my pH water tester . Should be here this week, maybe high pH? Fox Farm Happy Frog Soil. The heat stays at 27c. And lights off 22c. Thanks for your help, greatly appreciated my friend .

The lower leaves curled up wards, yes heat stress, but not only
Ok I will start with adjusting my heat down , thx for the input.

Not sure I have a lot to add. Looks like some nute burn, could be excess N from the downward curl on some of the leaves. All the advice on watering is spot on...let the pot get light and don't rely on those testers. I bought one when I first started and haven't seen it since month 2!

I would top it at 4.5" or 6.5" and get it level with the other plants so you don't have to worry about light burn.

Looks like you have all the right people already here, but since AB gave me a shout I thought I'd add my 2 cents :).

Ok I will start with adjusting my heat down , thx for the input.
Amazing how others in the same room show such different effects. Same age. Looks to be ok?

Attachments

• 106E8B85-A04B-4366-807A-261703E0ABBF.jpeg
    106E8B85-A04B-4366-807A-261703E0ABBF.jpeg
    604.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 4CDA6B2B-06C9-4EB1-A9A0-4459D0065257.jpeg
    4CDA6B2B-06C9-4EB1-A9A0-4459D0065257.jpeg
    631.5 KB · Views: 23
Not sure I have a lot to add. Looks like some nute burn, could be excess N from the downward curl on some of the leaves. All the advice on watering is spot on...let the pot get light and don't rely on those testers. I bought one when I first started and haven't seen it since month 2!

I would top it at 4.5" or 6.5" and get it level with the other plants so you don't have to worry about light burn.

Looks like you have all the right people already here, but since AB gave me a shout I thought I'd add my 2 cents :).
Hey thanks for stopping in!! I love advice from
Everyone! This community is amazing! Always something to learn.

Different plants have different needs. I don't like clay pots because the outside of the soil dries but there isn't enough circulation to dry the middle. The water doesn't wick to the edges fast enough. I'm in plastic or felt (final) pots.
Absolutely. I have been looking into
Felt pots for my 2nd grow sometime in January. They seem be one of the better pots for many goood reasons.

OK...I went back and looks like you're using soil. I also see you had a PH issue which can cause magnesium to be locked-out. Have you checked the run-off PH lately?
This^^^.

Also, keep this chart on hand so you can always compare your plants to the pics:
marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg
thx, just printed the chart for my wall, great idea.

Showing in the cups are Organic Peppers. Sweet chocolate & Cupid. Should be popped through in a day or three. I grew some pretty awesome peppers (mild & hot) also some nice vine tomatoes. Started them in the grow room then transplanted into our outdoor garden, needless to say they turned out amazing. (Magazine perfect) LOL
I ordered pH kit on the 31st, should be here by Friday. Need it ASAP...

Thanks, johnnyseeds.com

Attachments

• FDE5B1EB-7C72-4275-963A-841247FBECBE.jpeg
    FDE5B1EB-7C72-4275-963A-841247FBECBE.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 21
  • C82BE7FB-AF89-436D-92F0-CA38AF80E12F.jpeg
    C82BE7FB-AF89-436D-92F0-CA38AF80E12F.jpeg
    822.5 KB · Views: 24
Showing in the cups are Organic Peppers. Sweet chocolate & Cupid. Should be popped through in a day or three. I grew some pretty awesome peppers (mild & hot) also some nice vine tomatoes. Started them in the grow room then transplanted into our outdoor garden, needless to say they turned out amazing. (Magazine perfect) LOL
I ordered pH kit on the 31st, should be here by Friday. Need it ASAP...

Thanks, johnnyseeds.com
Ok My friends. I’ve got this in my cart. Would this be the one I need? Any recommendations? Thanks so much for the input!

Attachments

• A4E7A9FE-651C-4C27-9451-18E2513D2C14.jpeg
    A4E7A9FE-651C-4C27-9451-18E2513D2C14.jpeg
    313 KB · Views: 17
Ok My friends. I’ve got this in my cart. Would this be the one I need? Any recommendations? Thanks so much for the input!

You may not need Cal-Mag, if you're using tap water. You definitely need it if using R/O. If your PH is off, even if there's magnesium available, the plant may not be able to uptake it. First step is to check your runoff PH. If PH is in range, add Cal-Mag.

You may not need Cal-Mag, if you're using tap water. You definitely need it if using R/O. If your PH is off, even if there's magnesium available, the plant may not be able to uptake it. First step is to check your runoff PH. If PH is in range, add Cal-Mag.
Ok, waiting on pH water tester. I had a 3 in 1 soil moisture,light and pH. It was giving me a 7.2 pH, but I’ve heard they give non accurate readings so thats why I’ve ordered just the water pH tester. Hopefully give meMore accurate reading to maybe narrow Down the problem
With my Low Ryder. Should be here by Friday. Hopefully sooner. Thx.

I use tap water and still have run into calcium deficiencies with a couple of strains, so I think it's good to have on hand. Plus the old saw about plants under LEDs needing more calcium/magnesium.

Back
Top Bottom