Widowsnest Soil Dark Angel Dwarf Low Flyer - Black Dog Phytomax 2 200 Mars Eco 49

Welcome back! After a weekend of random power outages we’re back on track. They weren’t impacted by the loss of light as far as I can tell. The majority of power loss was during lights out luckily.
So now we’re at Day 21 for the kids and day 60 for the adults. These pictures were taken yesterday, both will need water tonight.
The smaller of the mature Dwarfs is continuing its struggle. She’ll probably come down next weekend as her leaves are all brittle and she won’t be able to do much else.
Yesterday I topped the larger of the Dwarflings to give the smaller one a chance to catch up. And because @Bonsaiweed made an attempt at this before he had to shut down, I was interested to see what would happen.
That’s it for now, I’ll be back tonight with a catch-up update on the Dark Angels.

The Angels are starting to show obvious pistils as they finish off their second week of flower. The light was raised 2 inches as these girls are stretching but they are still keeping their nodes tight.
The coverage is pretty good and I expect a few more flowers to push through after the defoliation next week.
Hope you enyoyed. Been busy putting a spreadsheet together of all the strains I will be receiving and it will be posted soon. I have a lot of planning to do :bongrip:

Not much to show today. The young Dwarfs got a 2 litre feeding each consisting of 1/4 strength Sensi Grow A an B, B52, and CalMag. The two new tops on the larger girl are starting to push out and I’ll be able to start training them in a couple of days. Both girls are showing their flowers :)

There’s more for tomorrow. The Angels have had a massive growth spurt since yesterday. Later!

Not much to show today. The young Dwarfs got a 2 litre feeding each consisting of 1/4 strength Sensi Grow A an B, B52, and CalMag. The two new tops on the larger girl are starting to push out and I’ll be able to start training them in a couple of days. Both girls are showing their flowers :)

There’s more for tomorrow. The Angels have had a massive growth spurt since yesterday. Later!

Well excuse me ... what we got here ?

Damn net✊

Holding back on us I see :rofl:

Seriously good stuff cruising along nicely now

Well excuse me ... what we got here ?

Damn net✊

Holding back on us I see :rofl:

Seriously good stuff cruising along nicely now
Thanks Kingjoe83, they’re really taking off :eek:

They were delicious @Zincite, finished my last one yesterday.

Here’s the Dark Angels so thick and lush.
I’m going to defoliate them a few days early. The plants are starting to do some of the work for me. They’re dropping bottom leaves as it is completely dark down there.
Tomorrow they’ll all get nutrients.
I removed the problem Dwarf from the tent and trimmed it today. I was worried about rot with the way the leaves were growing. It doesn’t bother me how little this plant will yield, she was fun to grow.
I started training the topped dwarf today, it never even slowed down. That’s it for tonight. I’ll give you guys some pictures tomorrow.

Boom go the Mighty Dwarfs!
These guys are gigantic compared to their siblings when they were 24 days old.
I’ve trained the topped one by staking each of the 6 branches so they all get direct light. The other one will be bent over so I can keep both of the plants at the same height.

We’re at day 63 on this old girl. I think she’ll make it another week and then she’ll get the chop. The siblings will also want her room. so she has to move.

65/19
Today the Dark Angels got their defoliation. It was a few days earlier than planned but they needed it. They were dropping a few dozen leaves a day on their own as it was.
Berfore and
After
Today was not a good day to be a fan leaf. They’ve done their job but they got to go.
The Dwarf is almost dry so I popped her in the jar and will take her out tomorrow. She’s looking better than I thought she would. But you can’t tell from this picture lol.
Good night everyone, enjoy :smokin:

It’s was a busy weekend but the girls are back to show their stuff.
The younger Dwarfs needed some more light so I switched them with their older sister. The big girls coming down in a few days so the decrease in light shouldn’t make a notable difference.
The little ones got 1/4 strength Sensi Bloom, B52, and Big Bud.
As I said the big girls almost ready and getting chopped in a few days. She’s so pretty.

So the youngsters are sitting at day 35 and don’t look so little anymore.
They are now getting 1/4 strength Sensi Bloom A and B, B-52, and Big Bud alternating with RO water.

The old Dwarf has been sitting in the dark for a few days and she’ll be getting chopped and trimmed tonight.

The Dark Angels are really starting to push out their buds. A lot of the canopy has recovered from the defoliation and is getting thick again.
After seeing a little nute burn on one of the plants I’ve cut back from 1/2 strength nutes to alternating between 1/2 and 1/4 to see how they respond.

And finally a slight issue on one of the DA’s. Just a few of the leaves are showing greyish green spots and a one of the leaves is curling.
If you have any ideas let me know as it’s only a few leaves but is slowly spreading.
That’s it for now, Thanks for reading. I’ve just planted a Crop King Amnesia Haze auto and will be starting a journal soon including RQS Royal Gorilla, hope you can check it out!

So the youngsters are sitting at day 35 and don’t look so little anymore.
They are now getting 1/4 strength Sensi Bloom A and B, B-52, and Big Bud alternating with RO water.

The old Dwarf has been sitting in the dark for a few days and she’ll be getting chopped and trimmed tonight.

The Dark Angels are really starting to push out their buds. A lot of the canopy has recovered from the defoliation and is getting thick again.
After seeing a little nute burn on one of the plants I’ve cut back from 1/2 strength nutes to alternating between 1/2 and 1/4 to see how they respond.

And finally a slight issue on one of the DA’s. Just a few of the leaves are showing greyish green spots and a one of the leaves is curling.
If you have any ideas let me know as it’s only a few leaves but is slowly spreading.
That’s it for now, Thanks for reading. I’ve just planted a Crop King Amnesia Haze auto and will be starting a journal soon including RQS Royal Gorilla, hope you can check it out!
Did you notice of it was on bottom growth first and is it all over plant ?

Thinking iron /sulphur or lol Phosphorus

Thanks @Kingjoe83,
It’s just on the top fan leaves for now but there aren’t really any fan leaves left bellow after the defoliation to show anything. I did a heavy defoliation last week and there was nothing like this anywhere.
I’ll grab some better shots tonight and dig a bit deeper.

So I’m still having a problem with the Dark Angels. It’s just on a few colas. I only left the top 4 fan leaves on each cola after the defoliation so the issues are only present on the top leaves. No problems with the sugar leaves down below.
PH is 6.2
Using 1/2 strength SensiBloom A and B, B-52, Big Bud, and CalMag every second water.

Any help would be appreciated, I’m guessing it’s ph related but need some experienced advice, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom