First time low budget

Re: first time low budget..

thanks for the reps and congrats guys,,

Tie down the tips to promote branching if you want to clone from them later. Although if the "topping" you did was 3" long or so you could have used it to attempt to clone. Bottom branches seem much easier to root though.

i don't know what you mean by tying down the branches,,? but i will have a look around and see if i can figure it out,,
i did'nt want to clone that plant that i tried to top because it was just a deformed bunch of plant material,, like some ugly stuff!,,lol ,,if is female just gonna plant outside cause i have a fear that most likely gonna hermie,,

I just wanna keep the largest one which is a confirmed female for mother.. start flowering the others,, then in another month take cuttings from mother and veg a month, then into flower, and repeat,,
does that make sense?
or is there a more effecient way of perpetual harvest?

Basically what is is saying is you should LST. Low stress training. You tie the higher branched down to the side and let the light shine on the lower branches. Great looking plants by the way.

oh ok,, ive kinda been looking in to lst,, was just trying to get this grow done first with minimal interference from me,, but if i wanna keep that one as mother i better start looking in to it more,, :)

as for smoke,, i just picked up a half of some decent looking stuff but tastes like perfume,,
i posted a question in the curing thread to see if anyone had any ideas to change the taste,,

just put links here so you can see bigger pics,
is there something on it,,
do people actually spray weed with perfume??
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/502/rsz_picture_076.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/502/rsz_picture_075.jpg

well i live in canada and so that foxfarms website just states,,,
still havent figured out what to do yet tho,,
likely just end up ordering online soon,,
i put my girlfriends plant in to flower last night so i gotta get something quick,,

was looking at 70w and 150w hps,, but for the lumens/watt its just not worth it,,
might as well just keep using cfl's for flower,, but most likely order a 250w or 400w hps,,
seems to be cheaper and more lumens than the tek t5 light systems,, just worried about heat,,
anyways,,
thanks for the advice peeps,,
going put some pics up later of a plants cause at least one all the leaf tips are yellow??
so hopefully someone can help me keep these plants healthy,,

you should speak with southernOnt, i believe he's from Canada and might be able to help ya.

I think some people do what ever they can to get their product sold i gues perfume and other stuff like color drops sprite with water to make it sticky leaving in jars with oranges to make it smell fresh stuff like that

well i took it back to him and got money back,,

that's just stupid to put shit on weed,, especially perfume,, all he managed to do was lose a customer who spends on average $600 -$800 a month on weed,,

oh well couple more months and i won't have to buy anymore,,hopefully anyways,,
;)

well i took it back to him and got money back,,

that's just stupid to put shit on weed,, especially perfume,, all he managed to do was lose a customer who spends on average $600 -$800 a month on weed,,

Good for you for refusing to be a victim!

oh well couple more months and i won't have to buy anymore,,hopefully anyways,,
;)

Again, good for you for refusing to be a victim lol.

+REPS!

thanks torturedsoul, for standing behind me on this one,,
nobody should take getting ripped off,, if everyone started complaining, this guy would not be doing this anymore,, or if people just bought from someone else becasue of it,,he would stop,, at least you would think so,,

but his business is mostly people who don't got the balls to say something or else they just don't know or care?,,my usual guy dry so i had to go elsewhere,,

but yes, oh well couple more months and all will be good,, ;)

so, i was looking up on cloning and well, could i take this branch here??
just cut like three branches down from top and then cut off the 3 lower branches? (not where finger is but after the branch to the right?)
rsz_picture_079.jpg

and couple more pics of nodes,,are these showing sex yet?
is this a male you think? its got like two pods there,,
rsz_picture_081.jpg

here's bigger pic,,
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/rsz_picture_078.jpg

is this a female you think?got like little hair coming out of pod
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/rsz_picture_080.jpg
and just a quick photo of all 5 after good misting,,
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/rsz_picture_077.jpg

hopefully next pics will be of new cabinet with 400whps as it is here, just gotta pick it up,,

i believe you are correct on the male and female, a lil harder to see them fem but if u see the 2 white hairs there u go

and go get that light man, what are u waiting for????????// lol

thanks for the input rc51,,

ya i figured so on the male one,,,
don't know how im going to break it to the girlfriend.. as that was her "baby girl" plant,,lol,, it was the smallest seed,,

as for the other one being female, i hope so,, that would make 2 best plants female, one male, and two unknown,,
so as long has it has two hairs out of a pod than female?
and if more than one pod a male?

i got the light, its way bigger than i thought, i thought it was 12" x 22", but it is 22" x 22", so some changes have to be made,, i am in the midst of finishing box, just trying to figure a few things out, then test it for 12hrs before i move the plants in,,,

thanks for looking pan4,, but i think i will give it a little bit before i take anymore pics,,
maybe give them some time to show more,,so i can get better pic, and you guys can help me identify sex,, :)
just so paranoid of me missing a male, being a noob and all,, ;)

I already posted pics today,, but here are some more of my flower chamber half built,, few things left to do..

1. manufacture some sort of door,, either just plywood on hinges and foam tape for seal,,or plywood attached at bottom 1/3,, and just some of that black/white poly and velcro for door,,
2. think about light traps,, if even gonna use them,, maybe just make sure no light in bedroom while 12 dark,,
3. get some sort of fan for air circulation,,
4. find some milk crates or build a little shelf ,, maybe shelf hangin from chains from the top so i can adjust the distance to light, as light is stationary,,(thats why those beautiful chairs in there),, i am thinking maybe before i start 12/12 to try and find some square 1'x1'x1' pots,, or else make some, that way 6 plants fit nice in there and allow more room for roots,, those pots are only 2gal. ,, a 1'x1'x1' pot is like 7gal.
5. put on door and test temps,, likely gonna need to have seperate intake for light and fan,, and then have some other fans for exhaust of box,,but try and get away with just fan exhausting light and room,,

thought i would let the plants check out their new home for a bit while i took some pics,, (the light has gotten much brighter now, these pics were about 5 mins after i plugged it in,, it went way more orange and brighter within 20 mins)
rsz_picture_086.jpg

rsz_picture_089.jpg

rsz_picture_092.jpg

rsz_picture_090.jpg

I just want his full cabinet, light included. Although those are some very nice plants. I just don't want to wait any longer then what I have too.

Looking good,man!
My flower room is a closet in my bedroom. I have Black plastic over the sliding doors. The plastic is attached with velcro and painters tape. When the light goes out, I turn off my overhead light and turn on a desk lamp, to minimize light leaks. Seems to work for me. Maybe attach a plywood door, and cover with black plastic( the thicker the better). Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom