First time posting!

Yeah, def going to start one. I've been keeping notes. I'm about 30 days from seed in my soil grow and just started my coco yesterday. The soil has been rough for me lol mostly from listening to friends who haven't grown before. I'm on the right track now I do think.

Welcome to the forum! I tried soil with my first attempt too then switched to coco, I personally like coco better.

Hey all! First time posting! Growing for the first time as well! Currently have two grows set up! Soil and a Coco! Looking forward to chatting with everyone!
High There !!! ??? Going for 2 different grows at once will be a learning experience for you. You better start a journal to keep track of your water & feed schedule as those 2 types of grows are totally different. Just a heads up.

High There !!! ??? Going for 2 different grows at once will be a learning experience for you. You better start a journal to keep track of your water & feed schedule as those 2 types of grows are totally different. Just a heads up.
I agree 100%! I'm looking forward to the coco, I've been reading all about it for the last month. I have 6 girls in soil. 3 I started and listened to a former close friend on everything and he really sent me down the wrong path. I planted 3 others and they are doing great! The other 3 while they are looking good I'm not expecting very much.

Back
Top Bottom