First Timer 1 Pound Per Plant!

What weight per plant you thinking. Great job and very solid yield.

Honestly not sure considering its my first grow so I didn't know what to expect. It was only when my electrician came to do some work that he thought I would get a pound plus for a few of the plants and maybe a few ounces shy in a few others. He has been growing for a while so figured he knew. The first 2 plants that I iust harvested are the smallest put of the batch so we will see...shooting for a pound of dry per plant though at this point.

Dry weight on the toxic blue which was by far my smallest of the six plants weighed in dry at 12.6 ounces. It's been dryimg for about 5 days and I think I'm gonna let the buds dry out for another day so probably safe to say final yield of 12 ounces. Pics coming tomorrow. Given that I got around 12 ounces dry from this plant, I may not be surprised if a few of the plants pull 20 ounces dry but we will see.

Yo Beast!:Namaste:
Your results are outstanding!:bravo:
I am not easily impressed but my dood....wow.:welldone:
Curious about your nutes/sched?:reading420magazine:
Congrats on your bumper crop, dump truck bumper for sure!:thumb:

Yo Beast!:Namaste:
Your results are outstanding!:bravo:
I am not easily impressed but my dood....wow.:welldone:
Curious about your nutes/sched?:reading420magazine:
Congrats on your bumper crop, dump truck bumper for sure!:thumb:

Hey stage thanks bro...first grow but grew with a lot of pride. Really appreciate your words man. Nutes I used westcoast horticulture. I'm veg I fed every 2 weeks early on and towards the end weekly topping with water as needed. Flower I fed once a week and topped with water again as necessary and had a 2 week flush. I didn't use any enzymes but actually I did throw a sweetener in during the flush.

Dry weight on the toxic blue which was by far my smallest of the six plants weighed in dry at 12.6 ounces. It's been dryimg for about 5 days and I think I'm gonna let the buds dry out for another day so probably safe to say final yield of 12 ounces. Pics coming tomorrow. Given that I got around 12 ounces dry from this plant, I may not be surprised if a few of the plants pull 20 ounces dry but we will see.

:bravo:that's AWESOME man!:welldone:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom