First Timer, Any Suggestions?

I'd hate to see my rhino or widow buds rot losing such strong crystally smoke would make me cry out why damn it?

Sonzor, some night breezes bring dew daily to stand up plants. Oceans can do that. A thought

We have not had any of that except for the last couple of days. My thought is the buds where pretty thick and they retained a bunch of water. When I started to manicure them they where really wet. That might be it I don't know. Anyway thanks for the comments and stopping in. As always it is much appreciated.

I'd hate to see my rhino or widow buds rot losing such strong crystally smoke would make me cry out why damn it?

I would hate to see that for you also SouthernOnt. It sucks in a big way. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Thanks for the comments and stopping in.

no prob at least my Lemons won't rot and it is usually dry fall around here and they should be ready October 10th at the latest

Great work sonzor. Give us a smoke report? :)

I have it all curing in jars. I am trying to let them finish before I give them a smoke. I think at least four weeks in the jar will do it. Then I think I will have a smoke tasting party. I would love to get some different opinions. So sorry about the rambling. I think a few more weeks before the smoke report.

Female Seeds.

Been thinking about trying this for a few months now. I decided now is as good a time as any. I also thought, should I put this in its own Journals? I think it hard enough to keep up with one so I am just going to put it in this one and see how it goes. OK, here we go.

This def. was not my idea. I got it from a post on another site. I just wanted to try it out.

This is the part list.

1 9V plug, some people use a battery is just seem to make more sense to me to use the plug. I think mine was from a cell phone charger.

2 pieces of silver. Could be coins, bars, even wire. It just has to be .999 silver.

2 gator clips not a must you can drill a hole in the coin and the wire through it.

Distilled water and a glass of some sort to put it in. I used a jar.

Optional: You can use a air pump with a air stone to mix it up as it is made.

cs_generator_3027.jpg

9v plug in option

- Take the 9v plug
cs_generator_3028.jpg

- cut the end off with some wire snips and strip about 1/2 inch of the wire cover.
cs_generator_3030.jpg

- attach the gator clips. The ones I bought have a screw to attach the wires others you will have to solder.
cs_generator_3031.jpg

- clip on silver to the gator clips
cs_generator_3032.jpg

- Now this is the part I was not sure of. Attaching the gator clips to the jar of distilled water. I just used another jar propped it up and taped the clips to it. It seemed to work out well but I am sure there is a better way.
cs_generator_3034.jpg

- I put the bubble stone in the bottom of the jar. I put plastic rap over the jar to keep the bubbles from spreading the water all over the place. Plugged it all in and hopefully in 7 hours or so I will have some Colloidal Silver.
cs_generator_3035.jpg

- Here are the two ladies (Super Lemon Haze) I am going to be working with. Actually there are three in there but I am going to find another use for the third. I have read you should start spraying your lady 2 week prior to switching them to 12/12.
I am going to try 1 week just to see how it works out.
cs_generator_3036.jpg

Thats all for now. I will keep my fingers crossed I get a hand full of female super lemon haze seeds. We shall see how it goes. And as always your comments and suggestions are always appreciated..

Ooooh, you are a mad scientist. LOL get them fem. seeds boy!

Lets hope for at least and handful. Thanks for stopping in and the comments..

I've never tried this so I'll be watching for sure. Great handywork sonzor.

Thanks 420 we will see how it goes and good luck with the contest. You deserve it for sure.

Ok a little update.

The super lemon haze still has no signs of flowers and its looking a little tired. It is getting old but hopefully it will hang in there and give me some love.

Super Lemon Haze 19 weeks
lemon_19wks.jpg

These next two are two super lemon haze's I had in my hydro and I needed the room for my seed experiment, so I put them in the ground. Not sure if anyone has any experience with this or if it was even a good idea. They definitely are not looking very happy. Hope they hang in there. They have been in the dirt for around a week now and we are in for some cooler weather, so I think there might be some hope.
lemon2_4wks.jpg

lemon3_4wks.jpg

Here is my new baby Bubble Gum, won't know the sex for a while but he/she is growing and looking very nice.
bubble_2wks.jpg

Here is my Papaya2 growing like a weed. Flowers are popping up all over the place. I have high hopes for this little lady.
papaya2_11.jpg

papaya2_21.jpg

papaya2_3.jpg

The next photo is my little female seed experiment. The one on the left is the one I have been spraying for 3 day now. She is starting to droop a little which I guess is a good thing. That means the colloidal silver is doing its job.

seed_exp_day3.jpg

Thank you all for taking a look and any comment or suggestions, good or bad are always appreciated.

Everything looks great. Was the damage to the plant you just put into the ground done before you planted it?

No, they where perfectly healthy in the hydro before I put them in the ground. They had like 2 ft of healthy looking roots. I thought they would be strong enough to handle it. I guess only time will tell.

Thanks for the comments and stopping in.

Sonzor, I guess only time will tell bro, maybe they will recoup after they adjust. The others are looking great!

Thanks GMT. Was not sure what to do with them so its really only a little bit of a loss if they don't make it. I hope they do though. Thanks for stopping in and as always you comments are much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom