First Timer Here - Micro Grow

Jack W

I've learned so many things already from this and similar communities. So grateful for all the knowledge being shared.

-Tent: 1 square foot (12"x12"x24")
-LED 12W adding a 24W tomorrow (will be able to keep two 24W) Hope it's enough given such a small space.
-Northern Lights Auto/Feminized (Nirvana)

10 days in since planting (first plant)
7 days (second plant)
5 days (third plant)

Germinated 3 to have back-ups. All three germinated eventually. One I took for dead and planted in a solo cup anyway. Now I have three plants. Figure I'll have to sacrifice at least one eventually. Good problem to have I suppose.

Welcome Jack W I am sure you will enjoy this site lots of friendly people who are willing to share their knowledge on growing :welcome:Also a funny thing happens here not only do your plants thrive but you also grow right along with them best of luck in every thing you might tackle

Hey Jack W.

You may be interested in starting a grow journal. It is not only a great way to get solid advice but it is a lot of fun sharing your adventure with others and developing friendships along the way. If you do decide to start one be sure to link it to your signature at the bottom of your posts, that way we will be able to find it easier and join you in your garden. There is a link in my signature which will walk you through the steps to link your grow journal into your signature.

Glad you decided to join in here at the 420 community :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom