Flash Does 2x Monster Profit Smart 5Gal Coco

I was going to say the exact same thing as Penny regarding the RH. I'll post the link to the chart I use below, and I know Penny has a good chart that he follows as well.
If you have any questions go ahead and ask. We're here to help!

Thank you very much. I thought the lower humidity during flowering was the best but it seems we spot the trouble!

I thought the lower humidity during flowering

I thought so too, then I started hanging around members like Penny who know how to grow healhty plants, and I quickly found out that lower humidity during flower is really an old wives tale.
It's imperative though you have good air circulation, and another good reason to defol properly. You're gonna rock your next grow with that extra bit of knowledge now!

I don't have humidifier so it may be hard to maintain higher RH but I ll figure it out. If I manage to feed in a clever way things should already be better. I m not sure about growing during summer. Last time it made AC mandatory and unfortunately raised electric bill

I thought so too, then I started hanging around members like Penny who know how to grow healhty plants, and I quickly found out that lower humidity during flower is really an old wives tale.
It's imperative though you have good air circulation, and another good reason to defol properly. You're gonna rock your next grow with that extra bit of knowledge now!
I run a little lower humidity in late Flower especially if you have really dense buds.

Do you have summer coming in your country as well? I m not sure about growing or not. I ve already ordered two fastbuds green crack auto. This will allow me not to wonder about light schedule and working at night in the room the grow space is in. The downside is that it would need longer AC working as autos require more than 12 hours of light to produce well.....

Krip mentioned in his sponsor thread(KIND LED) that the manufacturer stated photosynthesis was optimal at around 84F, so I've been going back and forth from 80-83, the odd time going to 84. But the RH I am able to get around 65% which is spot on. It sure does feel tropical and the plants have reacted well.
I've had my other grows as high as 82 but never had the RH understanding I do now.

I ll add water in the reserve pots to raise the RH a bit. Regarding the autos outdoor they won't have enough direct sunlight (no more than 7 hours of direct sunlight). Last summer was very hot with Temps around 86F inside. So even if the leds don't generate much heat it s still a lot to grow well without AC

I have a RH checker at bottom of my pots which shows around 60% RH. At the top where the fan spins it s around 35%. So I think overall my RH is good. I just saw that this morning as I hadn't checked the one at the bottom for a while. I think my small buds are because of terpinator. I had read on different forums people reporting small buds. I m sure people on this forum that get huge buds on small plants don't use it. My next run will be without it for sure

I think they have definitely bulked up some! Good job Flash! Gonna be a nice harvest!

Thanks family! I ll maybe give her 24 hours dark tomorrow then harvest on Wednesday or maybe Thursday if I m patient. I would have loved bigger colas but it s fine she s ready and fine so it s the most important! Next run will be without terpinator cause I believe it prevent buds from growing big. I ll see how it goes. I put 2 seeds that were left 48 hours in a cup of water in dark place. They didn't seem to develop the first root a lot so I ll see.... Green crack auto by fastbuds. It s been a long time since my last tried with autos. It was during my first grow. I don't rely much on this grow as it s gonna be summer soon and may get hot. I ll see as time goes by. I ll update with harvest pictures when it s done

Hey @flashmp3 - just got caught up on your journal. Rather late than never :rofl::passitleft:
Nice setup and awesome plants man! Going to be some beautiful nugs :ganjamon:
Monster Profit has peaked my interest.. can't complain about 22% thc with high yields. How'd the harvest go? Looking forward to your harvest and smoke report after some curing :yummy:
I'll be around for the next journal! Happy growing :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom