Flashmp3's Green Crack x Blue Dream Rockwool Revenge

Day 73 flip day 45 - 1 week flowering timelapse :

Edit :

20180827_144432~2.jpg

JJust arrived! So glad! It came fast from abroad! Used it straight! Hope to see nice results!

Outdoor update day 79 :

My warrior blue dream has started to have yellowing in the tops which I guess is signs of flowering. At the mean time it's August 27th. She s become huge. I hope she won't stretch much as I plan to put her inside in late September when weather will be too cold. I hope the indoor girls will be harvested by that time to free the space. Time will tell!

Yesterday while I was watering with a fresh mix with bonus flying Skull Z7, I also add overdrive. One of my girl is in the time range for it but the others are not, looking at how slow developed they are . I didn't find information about using it before the last 2 weeks but saw people reporting it was has the side effect of slowing down last days ripening by allowing more time to bulk up. So it may help the other slower girls.
I also realized while I was using the inside pumps to remove the excess solution that it was hot. I the different times before I had found it hot I didn't really pay attention and thought it was just the back of the pot maybe gathering heat from lights. But I realized it was because of the other flooming pumps. They were generated heat as they were working 24/27 in only maximum 15L which seems not enough not to spread the heat. So I decided to turn them off as they may have taken part of why the plants suffered that much from heat when I was out during an entire week. This morning they look better and seems to have taken volume since yesterday. I ll see how it evolves this week. I also had some tnc mycorrmax in my mix. It is a mix of bennies. I used it when I repotted my outdoor girl and it seems to have given outstanding results. I know the fact to just have more space helped her a lot but considering how bad she was before transplant, I defo truc the mycorrmax

hours evolution showing general increase of volume :

Pics of my only plant that look great and like a 6 weeks into bloom plant :

20180829_105342~2.jpg
20180829_105338~2.jpg
20180829_105315~2.jpg
20180829_105301~2.jpg

Maybe it s pure hasard but this plant was the only one that were put directly into coco whereas the others had germinated in rockwool....

Yesterday while I was watering with a fresh mix with bonus flying Skull Z7, I also add overdrive. One of my girl is in the time range for it but the others are not, looking at how slow developed they are . I didn't find information about using it before the last 2 weeks but saw people reporting it was has the side effect of slowing down last days ripening by allowing more time to bulk up. So it may help the other slower girls.
I also realized while I was using the inside pumps to remove the excess solution that it was hot. I the different times before I had found it hot I didn't really pay attention and thought it was just the back of the pot maybe gathering heat from lights. But I realized it was because of the other flooming pumps. They were generated heat as they were working 24/27 in only maximum 15L which seems not enough not to spread the heat. So I decided to turn them off as they may have taken part of why the plants suffered that much from heat when I was out during an entire week. This morning they look better and seems to have taken volume since yesterday. I ll see how it evolves this week. I also had some tnc mycorrmax in my mix. It is a mix of bennies. I used it when I repotted my outdoor girl and it seems to have given outstanding results. I know the fact to just have more space helped her a lot but considering how bad she was before transplant, I defo truc the mycorrmax

hours evolution showing general increase of volume :

Pics of my only plant that look great and like a 6 weeks into bloom plant :

20180829_105342~2.jpg
20180829_105338~2.jpg
20180829_105315~2.jpg
20180829_105301~2.jpg

Maybe it s pure hasard but this plant was the only one that were put directly into coco whereas the others had germinated in rockwool....
Are your blue dreams not satisfying? They look excellent to me Your whole tent is jam packed full of buds!!! Superb work

Are your blue dreams not satisfying? They look excellent to me Your whole tent is jam packed full of buds!!! Superb work

It s kind man thank you! I have one plant that look pretty bad because of excess heat while I was out for one week. The others look like recovering but they don't look like plants flipped 7 weeks ago at all. In fact this thrusday will be 7 weeks of flowering and only one green crack looks like it that's why I don't have much hope for the others. Heat really harmed them and slow them down at the crucial time of throwing pistils in the first weeks of flowering

It s kind man thank you! I have one plant that look pretty bad because of excess heat while I was out for one week. The others look like recovering but they don't look like plants flipped 7 weeks ago at all. In fact this thrusday will be 7 weeks of flowering and only one green crack looks like it that's why I don't have much hope for the others. Heat really harmed them and slow them down at the crucial time of throwing pistils in the first weeks of flowering
It'll be ok just might take a week or two longer than expected

After 10 days and my multiple actions to help the plant recover from one week of heat stress, I think they have finally bounced back! My lights have been on 13/11 till now almost evertime. My thinking and hope is that by having longer light period they won't urge to ripen too quickly and will take time to recover. I can see new white pistils everywhere so I m happy. I hope they will grow as big as possible

20180831120803103.jpg

My outdoor girl which received some trimming last week while she had showed first signs of preflower. I m happy as time goes by I learn to read plants better

Dude.....they’re lookin awesome! :high-five:

Thanks Magoo! I just hope the will get some weight without finishing too quickly (lol first time ever I m more than ok with longer flowering hahaha)

This is where all your experience from all that chaos is coming into play. You are able to read the plants and get them right back on track quick-like. I really am getting excited about your next grow. I think if you take a "less is more" strategy this time you are going to have some stellar plants that don't have many problems. You seem to have gotten your grow-space and medium dialed in this grow as its progressed.

This is where all your experience from all that chaos is coming into play. You are able to read the plants and get them right back on track quick-like. I really am getting excited about your next grow. I think if you take a "less is more" strategy this time you are going to have some stellar plants that don't have many problems. You seem to have gotten your grow-space and medium dialed in this grow as its progressed.

Man you are so right! Nothing beats experience. Like you well said all this chaos allowed me to learn more. Thank you again for showing me how coco is an awesome grow medium! I won't do anything else now! By next grow I hope to do things better! Now I know how sativas grow fast in coco so I ll plant way less plants (max 2 per pots but for best quality it should not be more than 2 plants in the entire grow space). Thank you for your support! I hope to see you soon in the coming weeks

I have like you can see a weird branch that have scrunched leaves. It s a big branch otherwise I would already have removed it. Should I leave it? It s been like that for a maybe 2 weeks. All the other branches and leaves look the picture of health. Any thoughts?

11 days flowering timelapse

Leaves don't look as good anymore cause of a trouble with my wifi outlet. The water pumps turned on for too long and the green cracks were flooded maybe during two days before I noticed. I hopefully could use the inside pump to remove excess solution and let it dry a bit. Buds look ok so hopefully they will get through it.

To anyone reading this, after the different troubles I ve been through, I realize that being on 13/11 light schedule seems to give the plants time to recover in flowering without urging the buds to mature. My plants don't look like 8 weeks plants at all! However it seems they are pushing pistils like 4 weeks plants and seem to develop normally now. So I m glad. I may use 13/11 again as it seems to give the plants time to do their stuff at their rate

Back
Top Bottom