FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

I am the same way....I love the veg part. Seeing the buds form and grow is cool but you don't really have anything to do with it. I love training the girls. Its so therapeutic to me.

420-magazine-mobile778495675.jpg

Who wants pics? I took pics.

22 hours after I took pesky leaves off Skunk. She likes defoliation!
420-magazine-mobile1528301010.jpg

My goodness, she looks happier.

That skunk is looking awesome! You do awesome work on your autos Flower!

That skunk is looking awesome! You do awesome work on your autos Flower!

Yea I agree and I think what's important about the grows you guys do is that there is a lot of training involved here! It's like a scrog without the net!

Day 106
Trichomes on the tip top colas.
420-magazine-mobile1426467173.jpg

And 4" below the canopy.
420-magazine-mobile209469951.jpg

420-magazine-mobile121079961.jpg

Hopefully tomorrow I can get her done!

My experiment with drying Gorilla Glue in paper bags in the fridge has not concluded yet. I'll trim Northern Lights, but not heavily and i'll do a bud wash the way sweet sue does it. Then I'll hang dry and jar to cure like I've already had success with. Plenty of time to try new things!
Yay! Harvest time!!! .

Day 106

And 4" below the canopy.

My experiment with drying Gorilla Glue in paper bags in the fridge has not concluded yet. I'll trim Northern Lights, but not heavily and i'll do a bud wash the way sweet sue does it. Then I'll hang dry and jar to cure like I've already had success with. Plenty of time to try new things!
Yay! Harvest time!!! .

Nice!! Always a good time trimming. I'm trying to let my tolerance return to a state where I actually feel high lol. So no herb tonight for me. I always am so restless when I don't smoke before bed.

Plus my son went out with his high school buddies so I'm staying up to make sure he gets home okay.

Did I miss if you mentioned what your next grow might be?

Day 106

And 4" below the canopy.

Yay! Harvest time!!! .

Exciting times in the Nez/Flower household! Congrats on another awesome job done Flower!! I think you are going to pull a good harvest from her!

Back
Top Bottom