Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

I'm getting closer on getting some new seeds from ACE. So far, I'm thinking about getting the Erdpurt fem, Lebanese std, Moroccan Beldia Kif fem and either the Erdpurt x PCK or one of their CBD x PCK cross on their R&D. I'm waiting for an answer on their part before making a decision.

I will probably get the Hokkaido Japan Hemp std as the freebies.

Have a nice evening! :cheer:

Morning folks, little one is building a new set of leaves! :morenutes:Pot still a bit heavy.. I anticipate next watering this week.

Got my answer from ACE and I think I'll go for the CBD #1xPCK cross...
20200203_071346.jpg
20200203_071441.jpg

Thanks PC. She would have died if it wasn't for Doc coaching me to get her back on track. I still have *a lot* to learn!
Me too, I am Loving Docs kit though

Morning folks, little one is building a new set of leaves! :morenutes:Pot still a bit heavy.. I anticipate next watering this week.

Got my answer from ACE and I think I'll go for the CBD #1xPCK cross...
20200203_071346.jpg
20200203_071441.jpg

Remember this: You've done absolutely nothing to this plant since drenching. The soil has done all the work. Health and vigor has returned.

Keep this principle in mind from this point forward: create an environment that microbes like, give the little slaves something to eat once in a while, stand back and watch them go to work. Period. That's it!

There are a couple more things to pay attention to in bloom, like daily inspection for pests and such....but as long as you focus on the environment you're going to have fake plants.

Remember this: You've done absolutely nothing to this plant since drenching. The soil has done all the work. Health and vigor has returned.

Keep this principle in mind from this point forward: create an environment that microbes like, give the little slaves something to eat once in a while, stand back and watch them go to work. Period. That's it!

There are a couple more things to pay attention to in bloom, like daily inspection for pests and such....but as long as you focus on the environment you're going to have fake plants.
Even if I got a rough start with this plant, what you just said is what amazes me the most : I have nothing to do compared to hydro and salt-based growing. The Kit just feels right. Thanks Doc.

Hay Flump I am new too but Docs kit is Much easier then I did last fall with FoxFarm Nutes and Much better results,I think we have been assimilated :cool:
:snowboating:

Hay Flump I am new too but Docs kit is Much easier then I did last fall with FoxFarm Nutes and Much better results,I think we have been assimilated :cool:
:snowboating:
Plants have grown better in living, mineralized soil for eons......Lately, we have been able to learn that certain ratio's of minerals and certain types of microbes will give us the highest brix (nutrient density) possible.

Even more recently, we have learned that these ratio's can be further adjusted to give the best Cannabis possible.....which is exactly what we're after.

It sucks to smoke anything else. Truly.

Plants have grown better in living, mineralized soil for eons......Lately, we have been able to learn that certain ratio's of minerals and certain types of microbes will give us the highest brix (nutrient density) possible.

Even more recently, we have learned that these ratio's can be further adjusted to give the best Cannabis possible.....which is exactly what we're after.

It sucks to smoke anything else. Truly.
I cant wait till I can try my first DBHBB bud. A friend hooked me up with some Organically grown and it was SO Much better then what they have at the dispensaries and what I am able to get otherwise.

Thanks for this Great way of growing and all your hard work getting the kit tuned in.
:high-five: :thumb:

Morning folks, I see some leaves starting to drop a little but pot still feels heavy. I'll watch her closely. Not sure about the root mass weight impact now. Else she looks happy! I think fan leaf color is still a little pale. Doc, what do you think?
20200204_071603.jpg
20200204_071608.jpg

If the top of the pot is dry, try dribbling about a half cup of water SLOOOOWLY down the top in order to get the whole thing to dry out at the same time.

Remember, it's not leaves we're after here, but roots, tight internodes and a high calyx/leaf ratio later. Wet/Dry. No worries.

Back
Top Bottom