Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Looking good Flump! :yummy: :high-five:

When was last water/feed and when do you anticipate the next one will be? Soon she'll be chugging down that delicious fish juice!:rofl:
Hey ween,
Last watering was last Sunday. Not sure when next watering will be... I'll lift the pot tonight to see where we're at... Have a nice rest of day! :headbanger:

Morning folks, little one is getting better and better. Now growth is greener and greener. Trunk is also getting greener but very slowly. She seems to be recovering just fine! Have a nice Friday! :tommy:

Looking good Flump! :yummy: :high-five:

When was last water/feed and when do you anticipate the next one will be? Soon she'll be chugging down that delicious fish juice!:rofl:

Pot is still heavy... I'm not good at guessing but I anticipate next watering to be mid to end next week..

20200131_103837.jpg
20200131_103839.jpg

Morning folks, little one is getting better and better. Now growth is greener and greener. Trunk is also getting greener but very slowly. She seems to be recovering just fine! Have a nice Friday! :tommy:

Pot is still heavy... I'm not good at guessing but I anticipate next watering to be mid to end next week..

20200131_103837.jpg
20200131_103839.jpg

The purple stem and petioles are a sign of decreased phosphorus uptake. The reasons for this are several:

1. cool temps
2. poor roots
3. wet feet

You're recovering from all 3 and so the stem will indeed green up. After the GI drench increase temps 2 degrees and keep the rH at about 60 and you'll see explosive growth.

Please don't be in a hurry to transplant....it has a way to go yet, but it will get there in fine style. I transplant when the plants need dunking every day. My advice is to get you to that point and then you'll have a really nice bloom.

The purple stem and petioles are a sign of decreased phosphorus uptake. The reasons for this are several:

1. cool temps
2. poor roots
3. wet feet

You're recovering from all 3 and so the stem will indeed green up. After the GI drench increase temps 2 degrees and keep the rH at about 60 and you'll see explosive growth.

Please don't be in a hurry to transplant....it has a way to go yet, but it will get there in fine style. I transplant when the plants need dunking every day. My advice is to get you to that point and then you'll have a really nice bloom.
2 degrees F or C? Both day and night or just day?
As you might have noticed, I'm not in a hurry for anything :hippy:I feel we're far from needing a dunking per day!

2 degrees F. I'm wanting to see it about 80 degrees F, with 60% rH. Do you have good, fresh air exchange in there?
Day temps are already 79 to 80f with 60% RH. I just checked and got 79.

I have a tower fan pulling fresh air from the bottom left duct. I can feel the fresh air going in with my hand.

My exhaust fan is way too powerful (even with a dimmer) for this tent so it's off except if temp reach 27.5c.

I feel like it might not be optimal but this is what I have for now. I'm open to suggestions!

20200131_163135.jpg
20200131_163153.jpg

20200131_163156.jpg

Day temps are already 79 to 80f with 60% RH. I just checked and got 79.

I have a tower fan pulling fresh air from the bottom left duct. I can feel the fresh air going in with my hand.

My exhaust fan is way too powerful (even with a dimmer) for this tent so it's off except if temp reach 27.5c.

I feel like it might not be optimal but this is what I have for now. I'm open to suggestions!

20200131_163135.jpg
20200131_163153.jpg

20200131_163156.jpg
You're right in the zone then. NO worries! I thought you were just a tad cooler, but you're right where you want to be. The plant looks better every day.

Looking nicer by the day indeed. Great job Doc and Flump :high-five: She’s going to be a beauty and what a turn around it has been. Glad your not in a rush Flump Docs got you covered so imma just sit back with the popcorn:popcorn: and soak it all up. She looks really good now and she’s barely got going on a stride. Stoked to see her at her best for you bud:ganjamon:

Looking nicer by the day indeed. Great job Doc and Flump :high-five: She’s going to be a beauty and what a turn around it has been. Glad your not in a rush Flump Docs got you covered so imma just sit back with the popcorn:popcorn: and soak it all up. She looks really good now and she’s barely got going on a stride. Stoked to see her at her best for you bud:ganjamon:
Thanks Wrenn for the kind words! She's getting better and better! Looking forward to her next "heavy" feeding! :morenutes:Shout out to Doc coaching me on this one!
20200201_143310.jpg
20200201_143359.jpg

Back
Top Bottom