Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

Yup this is going to be another fast paced journal.
There's a few of those on the go now. Welcome aboard, come up the gangplank and onto the deck.

I've heard people say that in the past... that it works, not that it's lame. I'm hoping to get back into fly fishing myself next year. One of my favorite activities, bit I guess you had that part figured out when you first read my username.

I've heard people say that in the past... that it works, not that it's lame. I'm hoping to get back into fly fishing myself next year. One of my favorite activities, bit I guess you had that part figured out when you first read my username.

I love fishing. I fish with my father regularly. We do river and lake fresh water fishing for the most part.

Do some walleye tournaments as well. Fun sport.

Ooohhhh, I'd love to try walleye on a fly. Good-tasting fish.

I usually fish brookies and sea trout here in the river. But I lived on a different river years ago and it was all smallmouth and chain pickerel. All in the name of good fun and fresh air.

Well listen guys, I had a severe lack of sleep last night with some bad arthritis pain, so I'm going to go try it again. That's the worst part of hurting - the sleep you lose. Thanks for coming around and come back again. I'm on the east coast so I'm one of the early birds in North America. I'll probably be on here when you get up haha.

Have a good night everyone. Keep 'er green.

My buddy @Lowded118 loves fly fishing

Morning buddy I haven’t forgot bro about our pm talk . Just bare with me brotha. I’ll put s nice care package for you my man. Fly fishing season will be here upon us soon hopefully

Morning buddy I haven’t forgot bro about our pm talk . Just bare with me brotha. I’ll put s nice care package for you my man. Fly fishing season will be here upon us soon hopefully
Right on Joe. Do you fly fish yourself? I've been known to do up some wicked care packages in that area.

I’m well just enjoying my morning coffee with some delectable cannacreamer I made yesterday! Potent and delicious!
That sounds excellent! I've never heard of that before... fill me in on it.

I just got back from the payday rounds and routines. The car repair was good; my brother-in-law runs the parts store so I get everything at a price, and the repair took less time than it took for me to roll a joint and smoke it around the corner. Bought a gram of high-CBD bud today at the store and smoked a spliff of it. No buzz off it but am I ever relaxed!

That sounds excellent! I've never heard of that before... fill me in on it.

I just got back from the payday rounds and routines. The car repair was good; my brother-in-law runs the parts store so I get everything at a price, and the repair took less time than it took for me to roll a joint and smoke it around the corner. Bought a gram of high-CBD bud today at the store and smoked a spliff of it. No buzz off it but am I ever relaxed!

I posted a breakdown in my journal but it’s simply some condensed milk infused with decarbed weed. The avg user may want to incorporate 2-3grams decarbed for a stronger one which I went with I would recommend 5-7grams decarbed. I ended up using 8.75grsms decarbed into 1 - 14oz can of condensed milk and infused for 3 hours in my instant pot. Strained cooled and absolutely delicious!

Right on Joe. Do you fly fish yourself? I've been known to do up some wicked care packages in that area.
Bro I have never fly fish a day in my life . Only normal lake fishing lol but ebrnnthat haven’t rushed in over few years

Back
Top Bottom