Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

Bro I have never fly fish a day in my life . Only normal lake fishing lol but ebrnnthat haven’t rushed in over few years
Me neither. I gotta get back into it though; so peaceful and relaxing. Smoking some store-bought hybrid today with 27% THC. Just had my first joint of it and I can't type now. Or maybe that was the gram of 22% that I smoked before I even got home... Gonna be a nice day here in the growing smoking room. Maybe I'll even plant a couple more of my Hash Plant seeds for a laugh - I got room for it now. I had a real good go of it so far this year. I think I'll celebrate. Try to get a couple seedlings that aren't stretching this time haha.

Me neither. I gotta get back into it though; so peaceful and relaxing. Smoking some store-bought hybrid today with 27% THC. Just had my first joint of it and I can't type now. Or maybe that was the gram of 22% that I smoked before I even got home... Gonna be a nice day here in the growing smoking room. Maybe I'll even plant a couple more of my Hash Plant seeds for a laugh - I got room for it now. I had a real good go of it so far this year. I think I'll celebrate. Try to get a couple seedlings that aren't stretching this time haha.
Lower your light if stretch happens buddy or increase light power

Ok guys, I gotta get serious here for a minute. This is supposed to be a grow journal so I should probably show some progress here. My two seedlings, the ATF and Hash Plant, are doing good, more or less. They have a bit of stretching on the go but they're getting nice growth now that I'm getting the CFL height dialed in for them. Since they're beside the two budding plants, the extra light is not going to waste. I should rig a reflector for it today... I was trying to think of a project for in here... something easy for someone smoking a couchlocking hybrid and CBD...

The first picture is the ATF. If it buds, I'll pollinate a couple buds with auto pollen and smoke the rest. If it produces pollen, I'll pollinate an auto and not smoke the rest. Not hard to figure what I'm hoping for.

Next in line is the Hash Plant. When grown right it's one of the tastiest strains I could ever want to smoke. One of these will almost certainly be incorporated into the Autocross genealogy. This one is smaller than the ATF because I planted it a few days later. No biggie; it'll be ready for a switch first anyway, I would imagine.

And for companion plants, here are two cacti that I planted around the same time that I planted my budding girls. I bought a pack of cactus seeds at the Co-Op farm store in the summer and I put down a bunch of seeds, but these two were the only ones that hatched. I have more left; I'll try again.

So that's what I have on the go with the neophytes. Stay tuned for later updates.

Attachments

• 20181228_115541.jpg
    20181228_115541.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20181228_115554.jpg
    20181228_115554.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20181228_115510.jpg
    20181228_115510.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 16
Lower your light if stretch happens buddy or increase light power
Yup, did it a couple days ago. I'm just seeing how close I can get with it now in the new space. I have 4 x 60W equivalent CFLs shining on it, if that gives you any ideas for a recommended distance from the plants... the budding ones now are loving it with them 15cm to the side. I just occasionally rearrange them to share the light.

Texas is not the west, just west of you. :cool:

It does have a cannabis leaf in it! Other than that it would have to go in an off-topic area. See General Rules here:
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
Texas is not the west, just west of you. :cool:

It does have a cannabis leaf in it! Other than that it would have to go in an off-topic area. See General Rules here:
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
Saying something west of me is a rather general statement, as Maine is west of me.

Shitty day today. It never started to snow until I left the house, and by the time I paid my bills and got the car fixed the roads were like grease. I's supposed to turn to rain and freezing rain between now and tomorrow evening. Good thing we have brand new tires on both cars. Mine are even all the same size and tread pattern! Yay!:slide:

That sucks about your weather but from your pics it looks like it's game on in here now.
It's been game on for a month or so now, but these are the first ones to be started in the new smoking growing room. I think a project coming up will to be to make the top palette removable for when I pot these up into 5-gal buckets. The bottom looks a little lower than I had intended when I built it, but that's not an issue. Yeah, that'll have to be done sometime around hopefully mid-January.

Know what I mean, Vern?
LOL! And nice work on the matching tires. That only happens to me until the first tire blows (or my wife wears off the tread on the outsides).
I read through guidelines didn’t see anything about meme. I uploaded that into off topic I think in my journal before posting. Is that the way?
I'm pretty sure they want off topic pics posted in threads created in the off-topic forum area. A number of members have those set up to post vacation pics or pics of the snow or memes or what's on the grill, or just random non-cannabis meanderings. Yours has a cannabis leaf in it so I have no idea where that falls.

LOL! And nice work on the matching tires. That only happens to me until the first tire blows (or my wife wears off the tread on the outsides).

I'm pretty sure they want off topic pics posted in threads created in the off-topic forum area. A number of members have those set up to post vacation pics or pics of the snow or memes or what's on the grill, or just random non-cannabis meanderings. Yours has a cannabis leaf in it so I have no idea where that falls.
My understanding, after "the slap"... Off topic photos are cool; so long as they are uploaded in the "off topic photos" and only used in "off topic threads".
I know a bunch of them get overlooked though. I would just suggest adhering to a warning from Teddy if you happen to get that email. I was shut down because I had a good 10+ warnings and kept on.... this is not advisable. LoL

:passitleft:

My understanding, after "the slap"... Off topic photos are cool; so long as they are uploaded in the "off topic photos" and only used in "off topic threads".
I know a bunch of them get overlooked though. I would just suggest adhering to a warning from Teddy if you happen to get that email. I was shut down because I had a good 10+ warnings and kept on.... this is not advisable. LoL

:passitleft:
That's one of the reasons I took 6 months off from here. But I missed everyone and had to come back.

Back
Top Bottom