Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

Yup, did it a couple days ago. I'm just seeing how close I can get with it now in the new space. I have 4 x 60W equivalent CFLs shining on it, if that gives you any ideas for a recommended distance from the plants... the budding ones now are loving it with them 15cm to the side. I just occasionally rearrange them to share the light.
You dont have a light meter ? Umol reader?

Shitty day today. It never started to snow until I left the house, and by the time I paid my bills and got the car fixed the roads were like grease. I's supposed to turn to rain and freezing rain between now and tomorrow evening. Good thing we have brand new tires on both cars. Mine are even all the same size and tread pattern! Yay!:slide:
Lovely eastern weather we just had the freezing rain it’s meltEd already though drive safe buddy

You dont have a light meter ? Umol reader?
Nope, nothing like that. I got a lux meter on my phone though, if that's any good? It's not a Samsung so it should work.

Nope, nothing like that. I got a lux meter on my phone though, if that's any good? It's not a Samsung so it should work.
You can get an idea with it what does it say that it is getting at the tops ?

Lovely eastern weather we just had the freezing rain it’s meltEd already though drive safe buddy
Who me? I've been in the house the last 6 1/2 hours. The wife is out, but she has brand new factory-studded winters on her car.

You want to aim it for the top of your little girl aim up towards the light . Baby stage I get away with 6-8000 lux at that stage lol

Guess it depends on spectrum too I guess some lights good better build for veg and others for flower .

Guess it depends on spectrum too I guess some lights good better build for veg and others for flower .
Oh for sure, and I use both to keep it all purpose. They still use the opposite-end light, just less efficiently.

They've tightened the reins since the change to the new site, and added more mods to keep track as well. They dumped your custom sig gif too if I recall.

I just bought a lux meter for $32 US so I'll see how it compares to my phone app.
Yeah, you can't be sure when you're using a phone app for that. We have to measure lux in the double-digits with baby salmon and there's next to no way you can get two phones to line up with each other.

Yo, all. Been to work 5 hrs, almost awake. Wicked reflux last night. Had our snow, freezing rain and rain. More coming I think.

Just waiting to get home now.
Be safe buddy!
:passitleft:

Yo, all. Been to work 5 hrs, almost awake. Wicked reflux last night. Had our snow, freezing rain and rain. More coming I think.

Just waiting to get home now.

Apparently they found out there is a bacteria that causes stomachs ulcers and you just need a test to see if that is what is causing heartburn. If not there is always pantaloc prescription. Havn't had any reflux since taking it.

Back
Top Bottom