Flytier's CKS Candy Cane Organic Closet Grow - Fall Of 2017

Hate that feeling, next year I'll make sure you have lots of indica around the house to make it a bit more bearable. In have to stay on heavy stones all winter or my brain gets away from me. Luckily the sweet summers make winter worth the wait :S

MOST INTERESTING AFTERNOON AT WORK

So anyone that knows me knows that I like to make things to trade for something to do, and at work is no exception. Last week and this week the fish are getting vaccinated and I made a deal with one of the vaccinators. I traded a hiking stick for a purse for my wife - don't misunderstand... when I say I traded it for my wife I don't mean I traded my wife. When we were making the deal we were talking about what else we do, and she was telling me about the cookies she does. I've traded for baked goods before so we added some into the deal.

Today when they came in I met up with her before vaccinating started and I picked up the stuff and went off to work. Me and another guy were doing weight samples on the fish all day and we were off by ourselves doing our thing and it got around to lunchtime.

Now here's where my very bad hearing got me into this story. It seems that I might have missed what she said when she made one key point about the cookies because after I ate my lunch I scarfed back five of them without a second thought. Actually, my second thought was something like, hey these shortbread cookies are awful tasty.

And right around the time to go back to work I started to feel funny. It then dawned on me what the taste was in what should have been a more or less tasteless piece of pastry. About a half hour after that I started laughing at the fish. The guy that was with was looking at me in an odd way but he didn't say anything. By this time I was starting to soar and it lasted right to the end of the workday.

I just got home and ate a couple more.

Hate that feeling, next year I'll make sure you have lots of indica around the house to make it a bit more bearable. In have to stay on heavy stones all winter or my brain gets away from me. Luckily the sweet summers make winter worth the wait :S

My favorite time is the fall until I have to start getting up in the dark and then things go downhill fast.

XD so your getting wrecked on weed cookies at work now?!?!

. My man! Nice .

Lol glad these little surprises come around once n a while :3

Everyone needs to be unwittingly drugged occasionally XD

And some of us need to be unwittingly drugged very regularly.
Lol Yea man I think we fall in there ;P

-must be sedated by heavy indica at all time or he's liable to rip your arms off like a wookie-

I need that labeled on me som3whwre lol

Lol Yea man I think we fall in there ;P

-must be sedated by heavy indica at all time or he's liable to rip your arms off like a wookie-

I need that labeled on me som3whwre lol

Me too... right across my forehead.

aDSCI1478.jpg

She's screaming, "Yes, Daddy, do it to me!!!" Shit, I really need help.

Lol all great suggestions XD I'll start printing temporary tattoos .

aDSCI1478.jpg

She's screaming, "Yes, Daddy, do it to me!!!" Shit, I really need help.
Lol it's not just me then XD

The young ones seem to like it rough ;P

Back
Top Bottom