Flytier's CKS Candy Cane Organic Closet Grow - Fall Of 2017

Hahahaaha .

Definitely haven't heard that one before XD

Wish we could smoke a big fatty this fine Sunday! Just what 5500 km between us? .

Waiting until email allows us to send material things.

You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think!
Hey which one is your most active/current journal ITS? Been meaning to jump in for a while now

Waiting until email allows us to send material things.
Lol shouldn't be more than 10 years with the way Musk is going XD

Guys a mad genius

Hey which one is your most active/current journal ITS? Been meaning to jump in for a while now

I post in both the clone and the grow #2 auto journal almost every day. Pretty quiet in both tho for some reason. A lot of commenters dropped off. Must be my attitude :)

Clone journal is one bad happening after another, so if you want positivity, I'd stick with the autos!

Lol k just subbed on both of em, gimme a couple days to catch up n I'll join in on the trouble ;P

I post in both the clone and the grow #2 auto journal almost every day. Pretty quiet in both tho for some reason. A lot of commenters dropped off. Must be my attitude :)

Clone journal is one bad happening after another, so if you want positivity, I'd stick with the autos!

Seriously can't imagine why people would drop off. You got a good journal on the go.

Damn that's quite the profile on DA ! I haven't ever been on that site but I went to your gallery n took a browse, I like your lifestyle! N if that's a preview for the outdoor grow then I'm excited ;)

Damn that's quite the profile on DA ! I haven't ever been on that site but I went to your gallery n took a browse, I like your lifestyle! N if that's a preview for the outdoor grow then I'm excited ;)

All the weed pictures are also on here, just in one place rather than scattered through a load of threads. I can make anything but I can't build worth a crap, if you can picture the difference. Guy is the master builder here; I'm just a hobby artist/craftsman.

Catch ya when its bright out again ;P

Lol basically eh XD 6 hours of light is draining .

Better than the 24 hours of light or night thing XD

Mhmmm, it's why i bought lights with uv and ir XD just need that sun in my life <3

Love Canada but the winters definitely suck lol

Mhmmm, it's why i bought lights with uv and ir XD just need that sun in my life <3

Love Canada but the winters definitely suck lol

I've seen them. I'm like this from October to March. Gotta force myself to do everything.

Back
Top Bottom