Flytier's CKS Candy Cane Organic Closet Grow - Fall Of 2017

Lol your brand can be "The Grumpy Newfie Seed Co." XD

Although I gotta say you don't seem too grumpy to me it would be a good marketing play .

Lol your brand can be "The Grumpy Newfie Seed Co." XD

Although I gotta say you don't seem too grumpy to me it would be a good marketing play .

I never thought about a brand name. Good point.

There's a little project .

Lol pterodactyl kush better be a strain one day XD

Lol Jurassic og XD man that would be a fun job, just coming up with fun strain names .

November 28, 2017
Day 42, Day 18, Day 1

I started the next plant in my proto-perpetual grow. I just put down a seed I've been waiting to try for a while. I bought them back when overtime was still rolling (sigh) - a Jack Herer auto (gasp!).

I've been waiting to try a sativa-dominant strain since I started growing so I figured I'd try an auto inside over the winter. I want to find an auto for an early harvest next summer so I'll see what I like and the way they grow and come to a happy medium. This one, according to CKS, is nominally 16.25% THC, which is quite respectable, and a nine week flowering time (wow).

I didn't mix a new batch of soil for it; the old stuff hasn't been overused, so I just dug a hole in the middle and filled it with plain soil, nothing added, to give it an easy start. I may go out after and put a humidity dome over it, but it's not really a big deal, so maybe I won't (I just had a smoke and I'm babbling).

And speaking of just had a smoke, I had to make room for that JH, so after standing in one spot all day dipping 50,000 salmon from a holding tank into a tub of anesthetic then onto a table, my back was in pretty rough shape, so long story short, my SPoG® is now incorporated into my endocannabinoid system. As far as nuke-dried goes, anything you smoke like that, when it gets inhaled, feels like a cat trying to claw its way out of your throat, but this stuff had a nice sweet aftertaste, and it does pack quite a punch for six weeks from seed today.

So that's the news for today; stay tuned for the weather.

My bones aren't aching - it's gonna be clear tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom