Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

Not sure why it took me this long but you have no reflectors on your CFLs, which means you are losing a huge % of your light. Aluminum foil hats, dull side down. Ups your light output tenfold! Ok I made that up but it's an enormous difference bc CFLs send their light out sideways and you're losing at least half that light to the camera.

My first setup:

20170621_213948.jpg

FelipeBlue before:

6F63C702-1BA3-45A2-A401-4FDC26C13259.jpeg

FelipeBlue after taking my suggestion:

15F1D4B2-4714-40BD-9AE9-F90702C5D729.jpeg

See the difference on the light on the leaves?

Great comparison Shed......How did FelipeBleu do growing in cat litter lmao........sorry I had to lol.

Great comparison Shed......How did FelipeBleu do growing in cat litter lmao........sorry I had to lol.

Har! It's crushed pumice or something. He's a rock guy.

I guess I should try to do something about it, but with the way it is now I'd just be crumpling it every time I stick my hands in.

Slide them up the wire and out of the way when you stick your hands in. It's worth it bc more light = bigger buds.

Har! It's crushed pumice or something. He's a rock guy.

Slide them up the wire and out of the way when you stick your hands in. It's worth it bc more light = bigger buds.
I should look into trying it; still gotta week before I blow this competition out of the water baw-haw-haw-hahahaw!

Got some interesting news today at a staff meeting. In order to put up a new building at work we'll have to tear down the greenhouse. The stuff it's made of will be free for the taking. I think I'm going to have a greenhouse in the backyard this year.

I've been trying to figure out how to build one out of scrounge for a while, but I can see it falling into place now. Four palettes will make a floor, I'll probably put board up halfway the walls with corrugated plastic for the upper walls and roof, depending on how many guys are going to be after the scraps. May be some competition for the stuff, from what I've been led to understand, and I can see that. Three, maybe four pieces should do me. Woo-hoo!

Got some interesting news today at a staff meeting. In order to put up a new building at work we'll have to tear down the greenhouse. The stuff it's made of will be free for the taking. I think I'm going to have a greenhouse in the backyard this year.

I've been trying to figure out how to build one out of scrounge for a while, but I can see it falling into place now. Four palettes will make a floor, I'll probably put board up halfway the walls with corrugated plastic for the upper walls and roof, depending on how many guys are going to be after the scraps. May be some competition for the stuff, from what I've been led to understand, and I can see that. Three, maybe four pieces should do me. Woo-hoo!
I can only like one time but if i could i'd like this 1000 times and one. Always nice when its freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Congrats fly!!!

I can only like one time but if i could i'd like this 1000 times and one. Always nice when its freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Congrats fly!!!

Thanks Illizm. That'll be a pretty cool project to work on. I'll feel a little safer growing in there than by my front door, but I'll probably still have some out there too, and in the ditch behind a row of sunflowers or something.

Free is always good. Let the building begin

I'll have to figure how to set it up decent though. I don't have much room in the backyard and the only spot it can go gets shaded by mid-afternoon. I'll get it straightened out though.

Back
Top Bottom