Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

I love building projects

Well, I'm not good at building things. If it involves straight lines or right angles I'm pretty much fucked. Give me some flies to tie and I'll work wonders, but the greenhouse may fall down around me the first time I step inside it.

Step 1. Find a buddy with a speed square.

That's odd, I didn't see the picture of the square until I hit the reply button, but anyway...

Yeah, I was gonna say, I don't think I got a buddy around here. Not fond of this shithole I got myself stuck in. It's a big part of my depression.

It's all good. Visitors soon.....Ill bring the toolbelt! That greenhouse is a sick idea. If you're ever looking to build a greenhouse, or if your goods get split up, go to the dump and scrounge used patio doors. We've built 2 of those in the past using exactly that.

It's all good. Visitors soon.....Ill bring the toolbelt! That greenhouse is a sick idea. If you're ever looking to build a greenhouse, or if your goods get split up, go to the dump and scrounge used patio doors. We've built 2 of those in the past using exactly that.

Hopefully the building will be taken down by then.

Hehe i was analyzing colors and i thought to myself, im not white nor native colored and this color detector tells me im light salmon colored. First thing i thought of was your salmon thread. Made me laugh.

Hehe i was analyzing colors and i thought to myself, im not white nor native colored and this color detector tells me im light salmon colored. First thing i thought of was your salmon thread. Made me laugh.

Light salmon colour, eh? You wouldn't be a little colour blind, would you?

He might not be but maybe his color detector is. Of course, it might depend on what part of his anatomy he was analyzing :).

Yes, never thought of that. I gotta remember that I'm not the biggest pervert on this website. I'm able to just take that for granted in all other places.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're a pretty colour and all. I just don't ever recall a normal human being that colour. Sunburned, yeah close, but for Alaska in February, I don't know.

I mean idk he's supposed to be coming out this summer for his sister's wedding. I'll be the judge of this skin pignintaion ..

Back
Top Bottom